denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sugar Cane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 82>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote devilish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 8:34am
Just won a pair of the 55's with arcs from the dreaded ebay. Should be here by Friday. Have a pair of 66's already, which were my first real pair of quality denim. Looking forward to getting these.
redragon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 8:40am
Don't think I will go with the megacuff/hem, double cuff might be the way to go.
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by devilish devilish wrote:

Just won a pair of the 55's with arcs from the dreaded ebay. Should be here by Friday. Have a pair of 66's already, which were my first real pair of quality denim. Looking forward to getting these.

You're the stinker that out bid me! That's okay, I was concerned the waist would be too small, so I placed a low bid.  If they don't work out for you, drop me a line.  
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:24am
Here are a pair of my SC Oki. Photos taken last December and the small hole in the right leg has opened up after a wash. They have served me well and i have decided to cut them into squares/spares, I will probably get 16 squares out of them and RM international small package will cost £3.50 +£1 for a postage bag. If anyone needs a 8"x8"  denim patch that will be within keeping with SC Oki,s PM me. Pocket bags and buttons are mint so first come first served on those, dont be greedy and have them all.

I am not making numerous trips to the post office i will ship them all in 2 weeks time.

This is purely a good will gesture PP me £4.50gbp for International or £1.50 if you are in the UK. I will not profit from this.

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 24 Jul 2013 at 9:40am
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 9:54am
Those are too pretty to cut up!!!
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
devilish View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 10:05am
Sorry Setterman. I did have to wake up at 5am to bid if that's any consolation.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 10:07am
That^ was last December i have worked them to within an inch of there life since then. Tape measure clip has ruined the pocket hole, 4" hole in the thigh. If they still looked like that now i would get another 6 months out of them.
the bandanna almanac View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the bandanna almanac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 6:17pm
I would love a few squares please send them my way. 
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 1:38am
No problem Jonathan, How would you fancy giving me a free proxy service sometime in the future in exchange for multiple Oki squares and pocket bags shipped free of charge?

You scratch my back i scratch yours sort of transaction.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 1:52am
A few macro shots of my SC47,s showing all that delicious oxidation and grime that my wife finds such an insane turn on.

I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 82>
  Share Topic