Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you eating today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you eating today?
    Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 2:44am
Everyone loves food. So what are you eating today?

As some of you know I've been doing this overnight thing for Wal-mart. It's not something I am used to at all. One perk though is that Wal-Mart gives me a 14$ per diem for meals. It goes pretty far at the 3 places open at 2 am in Keaney,NE(Mcdonalds,Perkins,and Jimmy Johns)  I've really taken a liking to Jimmy John's because  for about 13.50 I can get two of these :

A cookie, chips, and a drink. It's awesome. 

So yea, what are you eating today?
Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 9:20am
The last time I went to visit the guys at Jack/Knife Outfitters (SOMA, San Francisco) we went next door for lunch at the Little Skillet. Damn, they make the most juicy and tasty fried chicken sandwiches. To top it off they have homemade pear lemonade, potato chips and cupcakes. Be ready to size up if you keep visiting them.

Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 4:05pm
My daughter gave me a pizza stone for Christmas. I have a long way to go to match Napoli's finest but they are getting a bit better with each try. And, it sure makes the house smell good. 

killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 10:44am
we make pizza most weekends - i'd never consider getting take-away anymore.

tonight's was anchovy, caper, mushroom & pesto.

Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 12:42pm
^^^Damn that looks good!
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 12:56pm
the dream is to build a woodfired pizza oven in the yard. could do with a bigger yard and a warmer climate before taking such a step though tbf. :D
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:17am
haven't had fast food in a while.

mos burger

faithless, the wonderboy
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 1:11am
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 2:39am
I thought I'd size down 5 Sufu style so I could actually eat my own jeans via my arse.

Chewing cloth - yum, yum!
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 9:40am
found some bits of lamb in the freezer, and made lancashire hotpot. it was proper lush.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic