denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 3:33pm
AO
Vintage T
Hollows suspenders
Blue Blanket Indiana Jeans
White's

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:29am

Buzz C.P.O
Freewheelers Vanishing West
McCoys
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 1:55am
It's not the sort of thing i'd wear but you carry it off quite well. The fit looks fine to me.

Originally posted by hollywoodisgood hollywoodisgood wrote:

I recently had a hat custom made, and am now unsure how I feel about it. Wanted some denimbro advice on this one. Is it too large? Weird looking? Or am I over thinking it.

www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
hoggreaser View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hoggreaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 5:27am
Originally posted by hollywoodisgood hollywoodisgood wrote:

I recently had a hat custom made, and am now unsure how I feel about it. Wanted some denimbro advice on this one. Is it too large? Weird looking? Or am I over thinking it.

Could do with a perspective from a little further away but I don't mind that actually. Works with shirt buttoned up to the top.

I'm wanting to say the image reminds me of something but I can't place it. Sure it's a film. What's the hat style called?
Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 6:19am
hollywoodisgood, I think the hat works for you. If your aren't used to fedoras they feel totally different than wearing caps. I think you just need to wear it a while and get some of your own wear into it. Also, once you get a few compliments you'll feel more comfortable. 
Joseph Hill View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 6:02pm

That hat wasn't just made for you, you were made for that hat!  Definitely over thinking it. 

hollywoodisgood View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollywoodisgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 6:26pm
Thanks guys, the feedback is certainly helpful 
blazerbud View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerbud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 7:54pm
I think that when it comes to hats, fedoras especially, you need to feel confident in them in order to look good. When you get to the point where you are comfortable and not worried what others are thinking then you will be rocking it. I used to feel like I was the odd guy out because I had a fedora on, and then eventually I realized that everyone else looked stupid without a hat.

Don't step outside thinking, "Gee, I hope people will accept my look"

Tilt it some, and smile.
A hat is not a hat unless it's tilted
dkatz View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dkatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 9:58pm
AO
levi's
levi's made & crafted
Frye
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2013 at 3:39am

home made cap
vintage cpo
home printed scarf and dish rag
alden405
home made apron
home made shop
home made old guy
LVC 37 from the 1st run way back when
And the senses being dulled are mine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 1145>
  Share Topic