denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10691070107110721073 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 11:02pm
Really interesting duffle hoodie/jacket! Thumbs Up
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 10:03am
Dehen
Masterson
Motiv
Grenson

likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 10:16am
Love those pant B&T!

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 11:16am
Thanks!  They're a nice change of pace compared to the usual denim.
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Blood&Thunder Blood&Thunder wrote:

Thanks!  They're a nice change of pace compared to the usual denim.

They definitely change your usual look a lot! I like it!
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 4:59pm
I really like those pants, I’m a big fan of classic menswear trousers with pleats. But I have to admit I absolutely hate them with cuffs.
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 5:49am
Originally posted by attackwithstones attackwithstones wrote:

I really like those pants, I’m a big fan of classic menswear trousers with pleats. But I have to admit I absolutely hate them with cuffs.

Different strokes for different folks.  I like the cuff.  It shows more of the boot and they also have zero break with it.  I suppose I could have them hemmed but I prefer it with a pleated trouser.  If these were flat front I'd probably skip it and have them hemmed.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:58am
The cuff looks good IMO, as it’s meant to be more of a 1910s-cut trouser:

Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 7:32am
I think those trousers look best with a correctly-sized (stitched) turn-up with a slightly longer length rather than an oversized cuff.
Helixing my inner beanie
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:10am
Not that B&T asked for a cuff critique but I do agree with Maynard. I think a larger turn up while a bit unconventional with those kind of pants, can still look right as long as it's ironed in & the crease continues all the way to the bottom. All that being said, you look good B&T & it's only detail nerds like us who would be micro-analyzing like this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10691070107110721073 1145>
  Share Topic