denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 935936937938939 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:58am

Happy 4th of July to all the fellow American bros/sisters
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:50am
I'm celebrating whilst riding my Harley, wearing my Levis and drinking a bottle of Jack    

CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 6:55pm

Happy 4th! 
Old silver-shins is back...

Vintage shirt
FW shorts
Obbi Good belt
Redwing
New dog on left
Old dog on right

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:53pm
^I love dogs that look the way mother nature intended.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 10:56pm
Me too. Mixed breeds seem to be better balanced physically & mentally.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 12:22am
Do you work your ranch CSL? Ive seen you in the occasional boilersuit but I can't ever recall seeing any livestock and it looks too dry for crops.

I entirely sympathise with the Cole Porter 'Don't Fence Me In' ethos you're just lucky enough to embrace it more than the rest of us Cry
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 7:54am
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

Happy 4th! 
Old silver-shins is back...

Vintage shirt
FW shorts
Obbi Good belt
Redwing
New dog on left
Old dog on right

Love it. Can l take home the one on the left?
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:39am
I think someone new and furry has a big crush on CSL.
HP Sauce
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Do you work your ranch CSL? Ive seen you in the occasional boilersuit but I can't ever recall seeing any livestock and it looks too dry for crops.

I entirely sympathise with the Cole Porter 'Don't Fence Me In' ethos you're just lucky enough to embrace it more than the rest of us Cry

We continue to feel lucky & blessed to have a nice amount of space around us. Never thought I'd be a land owner but we got in when the market was at it's lowest & no-one else wanted to take on the place because of the off-grid power system. I don't work the place. The tractor is just for keeping weeds down & cutting the fire break & walk way around the edge of the property. We'd been hiring a guy for that but it became impractical in the years where the weeds really took off. It's different every year here depending on rainfall. One year we had tons of tumbleweeds which I found out I was severely allergic to...Anyhow, the guy sold me his old tractor. It tends to overheat, probably needs a new radiator but using it in short spurts I get the job done. 

It's possible to grow crops here but requires fertilizer & serious irrigation with water filtering. 

CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:25am
Originally posted by HP Sauce HP Sauce wrote:

I think someone new and furry has a big crush on CSL.

Yes. sometimes. She's still pretty nervous but gradually settling in. Yesterday she got into a cactus so there was some wrestling & pinning required to get the spines out. Surprisingly once it was done she was quite affectionate towards me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 935936937938939 1145>
  Share Topic