denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 926927928929930 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by This Sunday This Sunday wrote:

Kapital thunderbird wabash
MFSC Shore pants
Rrl henley
The Hillside all weather sneakers

Really well worn! I never knew they made that jacket in wabash. Looks fantastic! It's also causing my phone to have some weird moiré, haha
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 1:09am
That is such a killer fit Sunday!

The hat really puts it over the top for me.
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 10:23am
With profound and heartfelt apologies to catseye for being too speedy, I present a few pictures of the LVC Einstein Menlo. 

I am wearing a completely generic (but much-loved) tartan blouse and a pair of high-water trousers from (gasp) Urban Outfitters because they suit the vintage vibe of the jacket.  I also wore my Red Wing Iron Rangers in Amber to give a better sense of this jacket's colour, which matches fairly closely.  I think the jacket has just a slight touch more reddish tones in it.

Overall, the jacket is lovely.  Though, even without lining, it is meant for a breezy and fresh day, not the steamy height of summer.

You know, I really feel awkward in pictures and it shows...  Smile

HP Sauce
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 11:08am
Lovely styling HP
John B
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 11:23pm
Love the jacket! For some reason, I seem to like the fact that it's a shawl collar, button-front, brown leather jacket with handwarmer pockets... I wonder whyTongue

BlueTrain View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 3:29am
The pants look like Oxford bags, if you've ever heard of that term.
bartlebyyphonics View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 4:24am
lovely outfit hp: now for the perfume review!
and; oh yes; the oxford bag...
a formidable sizing experiment

HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 5:06am
Thank you for the kind comments, gentlebros. And, no, BlueTrain, I had not heard of the Oxford bag. I do know, however, that I am a great fan of clothes that drape on rather than adhere to the body. (Something to do with trying to occupy more real estate than my physique allows.)

When I do sew trousers, that's the shape I draft my patterns in. Mind you, Bartle, that's a serious amount of drape going on in that shot. Not for amateurs or rainy locales.

Bartle, you are right, I owe some kind of sniff review for the scent that came with this jacket. I will try to remember to crack open the bottle tonight and provide my assessment. Perfumes and, believe it or not, the perfect shade of red lipstick are a personal obsession (the mental state, that is, not the Calvin Klein stinkfest).
HP Sauce
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 11:08am
^HP steeling the show

Warp Records
Norse Projects
CSF
Flamingo Vans
Accessorised with rhubarb

HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

^HP steeling the show

Warp Records
Norse Projects
CSF
Flamingo Vans
Accessorised with rhubarb

<div id="allsizes-photo">

00, am I correct in surmising that your sceptical regard will transform into a sunny smile upon stewing that fistful of rhubarb into a delicious compote to spoon over a bowl of vanilla ice cream? Or perhaps I am just projecting my own desert desires... Yum!
HP Sauce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 926927928929930 1145>
  Share Topic