denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 807808809810811 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 12:50pm

Lofgren
RS
Old belt
FW
Paraboot

johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 6:00pm

MF, Shirt, T & Pants
Hokeren Sandals
John B
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:19pm
lee cowboy jacket
timeworn clothing
brass boots
in the back streets of my fine little town
dislectic
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:38pm

This little guy has me run ragged

Warehouse chambray
Conners Sewing Factory s409xxx M46
Vans

Edited by Flash - 26 Jun 2017 at 12:54pm
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 1:21pm
Looks like little Jack's getting in on the Buco styles, and who could blame the little fella.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 1:40pm
it will be a while before he has some buco engineer's ....those sandals have been grafted to his feet all week , wont let anyone take them off  
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 1:48pm
Sorry flash, I meant the black and white stripey top.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:03pm
i got you mate , what i was trting to say is that his Buco styles will be limited to just the tee for now Wink ( my post sounded better in my head LOL )
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 7:24am
Hello Denimbro World:

Please forgive me for taking so long to get around to this post (which will be a gob-stopper).  I've been having no end of technical issues...

What follows is a little fashion show, starting with my lovely new Ooe Yufukuten x American Bandanna Almanac Double Wear Overalls.  Please don't think me forward, but I am astonished at the beautiful stitching around the reinforced crotch.  Goodness, it's enough to make a girl consider adopting man-spread aboard public transport... 

More details...

And now the vogue, with a cream eyelet lace henley and my Iron Rangers...

Next, there go my seasonally incorrect Old Town corduroy High Rise trousers.  The quality of the material brought tears of joy to my eyes.  They are lovely with my thrifted blouse and my Pavement braces.  (Sorry about the blurring.  My husband was already irritated with his camera duties...)

Pay attention, Volvo.  These TCB50s (twice-washed) are for you.  They are worn with my Atomic Swag tee and bee-yoo-tee-ful John Lofgren engineers in burgundy chromexel. 

Finally, for the sake of comparison, here are my new Naked and Famous Monster (D'oh!) Elephant 2s in the Weird Guy fit.  Sorry, I know a lot of you Bros don't care for skinny fits but I am in love with these 23 oz babies. 

Edited by HP Sauce - 30 Jun 2017 at 4:32am
HP Sauce
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 9:26am
Don't apologize for the skinny fits.  Some of us don't care for full leg pants (gasp!). 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 807808809810811 1145>
  Share Topic