FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bad News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 79>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
indigo_eagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indigo_eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 4:31am
Just read about it, Neal.
Wishing you ongoing good recovery.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:38pm
Thanks Nick, i was pushing mini-soul on the swings last weekend when it swung back and hit the end of my finger, the pain nearly floored me, i had to leave kiddo in the park while i walked off and sweated it out on a nearby park bench, the other parents must have wondered what the flip was going on.
Good news is ive been discharged from the dressing clinic and started physio, they all seem very happy with the results/progress. This week, i'm teaching the new finger end about texture...
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:07pm
Late to the party, but I'll echo the chorus: Sorry to hear about the injury Neal! Hopefully the rebuilt finger is still able to fing in all the necessary ways.
I make things out of leather.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 11:30am
"The Man" never sleeps...
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 11:22am
Through the duration of my finger-physio ive noticed how racist all the 'skin toned' plasters are...

Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 2:18am
Looks like my post didn’t go through; anyway, terrible occurrence but now you join the likes of Django Reinhardt, Lee Van Cleef and Tony Iommi.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 2:04am
Lets not be too hasty old chum it could spark a new trend, this time next year we might all have one, poor Dude will have no fingers left LOL

Oh crap, goodbye rep, it was nice having you back...
ongaku View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ongaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 3:56pm
Oh man Double OO... terrible what happened, hopefully you'll get the image of that mangled finger out of your head and recover quickly!

if you want me to lengthen that finger on your HIW pics, let me know, I'll be happy to oblige Wink

Edited by ongaku - 09 Oct 2018 at 11:31pm
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:20am
^^Indeed, my surgeon has said thet the sensitivity might never go away and that i will always feel the cold in that finger.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 9:24pm
Double 0. I'm very sorry to hear of your accident. I wish you the best of recoveries, my friend.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 79>
  Share Topic