Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pet Photo Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 1:28am
^That looks like a well fed Coyote, switching dietary preference from roadrunner has obviously payed off, just think of all the money he's saved on ACME branded products.

A couple of months ago the cat caught a ring necked dove, by the time i rescued it from the privet half of its breast was ripped open but it was still alive so i had to break its neck, even now its mate is still pinning in the tree at the end of our garden, its lovestick coo's haunt me every morning when i leave for work, ive even found myself appologising to the bloody thing.
'look i'm sorry mrs dove but what was i supposed to do'
I'll endorse anything for cash
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 2:06am
There was a period a few years back when pretty much every day one of our cats would catch a bird, bring it inside & eat it. We'd hear an unpleasant crunching sound for a few minutes & then find just the beak & claws left.
Mainwaring View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mainwaring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:42am
I prefer dogs...
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:22am
No photos but...

Yesterday we got a blue whippet puppy. It has joined our calico cat and bearded dragon and was effectively a replacement (some may say upgrade) for our recently deceased hamster!
Helixing my inner beanie
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:36am
I dont think we have a post-hipster non-photo thread but I'll check....
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:42am
Post-hamster!
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

No photos but...

Yesterday we got a blue whippet puppy. It has joined our calico cat and bearded dragon and was effectively a replacement (some may say upgrade) for our recently deceased hamster!

It's only like the greatest dog of all time
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Top 3 dog breeds

1- Whippet
2- Bedlington terrier
3- Border terrier

My folks had 3 blue whippets when i was growing up, Ben, Blue and Judy, i don't remember any of them as puppies though, they were all rescue dogs.

They're ace! they nail it around the park for 20mins at warp speed then sleep for the rest of the day..
I'll endorse anything for cash
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 12:17pm
We had a puppy for 3 weeks, Irish terrier. very sweet dog. But I couldn't handle well. I don't want another responsebility . It messed with the harmony in our house. So she was brought back to the the breeder and they found her a new home. Before hand I didn't like the idea but thought I would come around and deal with it. Bad move, feel sorry for my wife and son
dislectic
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 11:54pm
skitones by bottleswest, on Flickr

hazy by bottleswest, on Flickr
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 9:18am

Ivy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic