Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst of Ebay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 5:04am
New contender for sluttiest sales method.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Abercrombie-Leather-flying-Jacket-g1-jacket-A2-size-40-/151119222347?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item232f68564b
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 12:33pm
Looks like something from an episode of Minder or the Professionals.

Mind you, now ebay is telling me that '20 people an hour are watching this'.
Advertising rules!

LOL
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 1:20pm
But will it work- as what she's advertising isn't what she's selling?
Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 5:54pm
I've seen a few ads on etsy like that...it's never the people you want to see in underwear (or knickers in this case)
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 4:02am
I've got quite a few old 50's gabs to flog off soon. Wonder if i'll get better results if i model them wearing my wifes knickers.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
haler View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 10:31am
Mr Black, I do believe an experiment is in order.
roots in the desert.
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 10:34am
i notice there's been one offer made...does anything else think that offer in no way involves the leather jacket?

Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

New contender for sluttiest sales method.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Abercrombie-Leather-flying-Jacket-g1-jacket-A2-size-40-/151119222347?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item232f68564b
Superfluous View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Superfluous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Shorty Long Shorty Long wrote:

i notice there's been one offer made...does anything else think that offer in no way involves the leather jacket?

No disrespect intended but, as much as I do not care for the leather jacket, I would take it over anything else that might be offered in that listing. 
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 11:08am
i can't find fault with that line of thinking
rayw44 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rayw44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:30am
Not directed at one particular person, but generally anyone who asks that you fraudulently alter the info on a package before sending it. For instance, "Hi, I know the item I just bought was purchased for a few hundred dollars, but could you mark it as a gift and put the value under $10?"

It's not as annoying if someone asks ahead of time, because then you can have a dialogue about it and explain why you don't want to do so (my number one reason is that mail fraud has huge fines attached to it, which I alone would have to bear even though it's very unlikely to be fined for it). The worst is when a buyer just slips it in as a note and then threatens to leave negative feedback if you don't.

That's garbage, and there is nothing ebay will do to help sellers with this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
  Share Topic