denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst of Ebay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rayw44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:55pm
Birthofcool: I believe Mr. Randal has discussed this seller before, but they may have been in the other forum. He has a number of LVC items, but good luck finding out the size, condition, or actually buying them.

Cons: lazy, lists an "or best offer" option on items when what he means is "will consider an offer of 99.9% of asking price or better," little to no attempt to take decent pictures, and worst of all, actually has nice LVC items that are listed at insane prices.

Case in point: 1883 Nevada model listed at $2,000, plus a bunch of random garbage in the auction about how he has so many other pairs but hasn't listed any of them, so ask if you want them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEVI-LVC-VINTAGE-BIG-E-REDLINE-SELVEDGE-JEANS-VARIETY-1883-NEVADA-/181145988610?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2a2d246e02#ht_2045wt_934
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 8:20am
^Previously King_Levi, with the same reputation.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 8:36am
Uhhh… I think someone (shopthevintageloft):

Is trying to edge into someone else's (violetville) territory:

Who will win in the grudge match?
STVL looks like a hair-puller, and she seems to be limber, but I suspect VV has a pointed-handle rat comb and possibly some hair-spray in her M1942 jacket that she could put to good use.

Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 10:46am
VV may have a rat tail comb, and she may have even heated it with a lighter and then fashioned it into a "shiv" while serving time in fashion prison, but she also has that underfed, bruises easily look. I think the win would go to STVL. 
Lordofward8 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lordofward8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 2:05pm
Will someone please tell Violet to give up on that HBT top!?!?! She's had that same top listed for 2 fucking years...enough already!
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 2:34pm
She's BMH's girlfriend, you should send him a pm and ask him to intervene.
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 10:06am
Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Shorty Long Shorty Long wrote:

perhaps it's me that doesn't know what "deadstock" means...
You mean deadstock isn't shorthand for "bought it at an estate sale"?
FormFollowsFunction View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FormFollowsFunction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 12:12pm
'Dying Stock'...
colgems1966 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colgems1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 2:19pm
hahaha.....this is very funny. i sort of miss Ebay, i got kicked off after 13 years and a 99.7 seller rating because some B@ST&RD ripped me off and i refused to pony up after Ensanebay rendered their "decision". F---- em' but i do miss the comedy show.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
  Share Topic