denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where did your jeans go today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 94>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 1:13pm
Great stuff Cinch, keep it comin'.
Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 1:22pm
Thanks Dr, glad you like it. My wife and I look forward to Alameda every month. Even if I don't buy a thing, I always enjoy it. 
Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 4:14pm
Wearing my repaired LVC 1947's and an LVC knit roll neck sweater at the flea market. The bag is made by Brady Bags of the UK. You may know their classic field and fishing bags. 

Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 3:15pm
I didn't take many pictures really , but yesterday I drove out to Denver to listen to Aaron Draplin talk about life,design,et cetera. In case you're unfamiliar : in addition to being one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, Aaron is responsible for Field Notes and a ton of graphic design work you'd probably recognize.

Here's a picture I took while we ate Mexican food with him.

It was cool, the talk was at the Denver Art Museum. So we got to see quite a bit of the museum before the show as well.  Tried to take in some thrifting on Colfax, but everything was closed or picked through so no real finds.

I did buy this hand-knit zip-up cowichan in North Platte though. Fits a touch bigger than 'perfect', but I love it so much :

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 4:29am
I want that dudes red shirt (P1). 

Edited by Mr Black - 09 Mar 2012 at 4:30am
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 7:48am

been a while since i last updated but today i finally made a long awaited trip to a new local store called Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies. situated in a very culturally rich area unique to singapore, you will see that it is along the same stretch as one of the most important mosques in singapore. while it is an area with a rich heritage, sometimes it is inevitable that in a small but fast growing city, you see a but of modernisation in the area as well.

TSS stocks brands like Mister Freedom, Dry Bones, Iron Heart, Red Cloud & Co, Railcar Fine Goods and of course also the Obbi Good Label leather goods. what caught my eye mostly was the californians. might pick them up in a couple of months pending funds but they are definitely a really attractive pair.

at the end of this street you see the sultan mosque

small businesses growing into culturally rich areas are inevitable with the lack of space in singapore

mister freedom packaging is ace

californians

road champs

who doesn't like some good packaging?

iron heart shirt with some great texture

silverware

great snakeskin wallets

faithless, the wonderboy
danisdead View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danisdead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Bob Dale Bob Dale wrote:

I did buy this hand-knit zip-up cowichan in North Platte though. Fits a touch bigger than 'perfect', but I love it so much :

I'm a sucker for cowichan shirts,  I just picked this one up the other day.  Same deal as yours, fits a bit big.

Thrifted wool, vintage, nautical sweater
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 5:22pm

^^^ 

very rad, I love the nautical theme on yours.

The weather was really nice today so the Mrs. and I had dinner out on the lawn:

yum!

Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 5:25pm

we took a little walk after, i WISH this truck was mine. pretty rad. dig the chained tail-gate so much.

Edited by Bob Dale - 12 Mar 2012 at 5:42pm
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 7:28am
today, my jeans had the privilege of going to one of my favourite bands as they stopped over singapore.

grabbed some dinner at mos burger before. i don't usually have fast food (not satisfying or cheap!).

presenting to you, toe, from japan. if you're fan of experimental/post-rock (not sure how to categorise music these days), i think they will be your cup of tea. i left a video at the end of the set images in case you guys wanted to give them a listen.

went home on a bus ride after that, enjoying the night view of the business district which is bustling in the day.

Edited by ranonranonarat - 15 Mar 2012 at 7:29am
faithless, the wonderboy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 94>
  Share Topic