denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467 475>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 11:56am
That’s the one, I’m up to page 80 on this thread, I know it’s somewhere here...I think Mr Randal had one- I’ll keep looking.
skyrunner View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 12:34pm
They also released this Navajo shirt in 2003 in limited numbers made by aero leathers.

"your mother ate my dog"
"not all of it"!!!!!
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 12:38pm
I sort of remember that shirt, I would look like a dork in something like that-IMO
mstax View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mstax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 12:49pm
Cut away the fringes and you’ll look better

Still a nice piece, thanx for sharing
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 12:47pm
about five years ago I found one of those Navajo Fringe shirts from a Levis outlet in Spain for 30€. Did not see myself wearing it so sold it on eBay for a 200€ IRC - now they are going for 590!!?? Damn...
Too much Denim - too little time...
crispycornflak3s View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 2:49pm
30€ aint that bad for an outlet price. But yeah saw that the other day as well. I’d love to own that and wear it time to time, I think I can pull it off myself, but for that price range on eBay, it’s a hard pass for me.
Which reminds me that there was a seller trying to sell his Made in Bulgaria 1933 (or was it 1937?) 501xx for like 330€, I believe he was selling it for more before that. I don’t think resell price is worth that much unless it’s a pristine conditioned St Valencia pair.
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 4:10pm
Aeroleather is selling its US-made Cone LVC jeans for £330. The new Bulgarian/Turkish ones using Japanese denim are £170.
Helixing my inner beanie
naptha View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naptha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2021 at 11:09am
recently picked up a pair of levi's japan 66 501s, i believe the production date is 1999. they're on their way..

curious about the denim used on these. anyone know the mill? anyone worn or handled a pair? photos would be highly appreciated : )

was the denim used on the late 90s levis japan pairs different model to model? or was there overlap?
basically wondering whether this is a specific 60s reproduction fabric or just a general repro denim used for various purposes. 
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2021 at 12:46pm
I don't know how accurate the fabric reproduction was in the 90's LVC offerings. Sometimes it seems that they were concentrating more on the pattern details and washes than the actual fabrics but I could be wrong. Maybe someone else knows better? 
Too much Denim - too little time...
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 3:49pm
Not sure which theme this will be, probably grunge movement. But Levi’s Japan list Fall/Winter LVC Items here:

https://www.levis-fw2021.com/item/

To me it seems they’re running out of fresh ideas as seen on the same 1920s Balloons Rinse Pant from the Rocket City Collection. But some Interesting items like the leather jacket and the Climate Seal Jacket this time in Red…
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467 475>
  Share Topic