denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 336337338339340 475>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:05pm
What is this 'shore quality' you speak of?

Majormajor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majormajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Denimetc Denimetc wrote:

They are kindly offering Jeans from sizes S to XXL Thumbs Up

Another URL owned by the same lady is http://www.hillsandglens.co.uk/

It is basically machine text with the words "ralph lauren uk sales kids" inserted randomly all over the site.

And then another one is  http://www.the-water-company.co.uk

Full of every brand of trainers.......

All with NO contact number or address....

Bizarre....Confused

mr.Vox View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.Vox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:25pm

My opinion is to be careful  with this site
Before the bedfords they used to sell mercedes benz trucks

bosstruck.uk.com
We sell Mercedes-Benz trucks: Actros Axor Atego chassis Telligent Gearbox tipper concrete pump tractor truck vehicle.

Majormajor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majormajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by mr.Vox mr.Vox wrote:

My opinion is to be careful  with this site
Before the bedfords they used to sell mercedes benz trucks

bosstruck.uk.com
We sell Mercedes-Benz trucks: Actros Axor Atego chassis Telligent Gearbox tipper concrete pump tractor truck vehicle.

There was a company that probably used that URL in the past that did, indeed, sell trucks, but that company has now applied to be struck off at Companies House, so I guess the URL became vacant.

And this rather entrepreneurial lady has turned it into what certainly looks like a rather amateurish con.
TrustNo1 View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrustNo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Dr_Heech Dr_Heech wrote:

What is this 'shore quality' you speak of?

Sorry man I meant "shite quality"
Anyways, has anyone tried them out? :)

Mainwaring View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mainwaring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 1:20pm
Sometimes I feel like I'm beatin' a dead horse.

Ah, I tried the 519 Bedford in Windsor Wine. They were alright, but be aware of the cord type, it ain't no elephant, it's light, subtle. The colours are misrepresented in many places too, and I had issues with sizing. I guess some things never change, never change.

robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by TrustNo1 TrustNo1 wrote:

hey, has anyone tried out the 519 Bedford? I really want to snag some cordoroys especially at their sale prices, but id hate to be burned if they are shite quality.

I own a pair, if it wasn't for the close out price I would have just bought an original, of which there are plenty to be had for much cheaper. 
 The 519's themselves; the bedford corduroy is less cord and more "textured". LVC does make a (what I think of as corduroy) that pops up every now and again. I think they call it a 1975(?) 519. Back to the bed fords, the top block is more square, and some what roomy. There is quite a bit of taper in the legs, so you have to like that. I can't imagine LVC selling a single pair at MSRP. There really isn't anything special that makes you say I have to have these. 
ThisDudeAbides View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisDudeAbides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 4:19pm
Anyone seen this 3 part documentary Levi's did on the 501? Looks pretty good. 

http://www.levi.com/US/en_US/features/501-series
Sympathy-4-The-Denim View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sympathy-4-The-Denim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 11:54pm
thanks dude, i´ve already seen it, and the guys know how to keep there customers.
nice to to see the 1915 at the hatrack.

hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 9:45am
Commodify your dissent with a pair of Levis®!

Really shitty of them to link to the made in Bangladesh mass market 501s at the bottom of the page with those videos that are all about LVC and the history of Levis in America.
I make things out of leather.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 336337338339340 475>
  Share Topic