denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 470471472473474 475>
Author
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DenInDenim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2022 at 9:31pm
It looks like more than a rumor. This Blue Daze FW2022 could be the last of the LVC line. I started this petition to save it. Check out my Youtube Channel: Den in Denim for more updates and videos on the entire LVC collection https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-levis-vintage-clothing-line
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 12:31am
Is there any evidence LVC is being discontinued? Any links to rumours?
Helixing my inner beanie
skyrunner View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 2:55pm
There is a casting call for spring 2023 gold rush 1870 era, so I guess it's a rumour

"your mother ate my dog"
"not all of it"!!!!!
DenInDenim View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DenInDenim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 9:31pm
Right now it's just gossip from employees at locations that are rearranging displays to eliminate any LVC content. They want to switch t Lot 1. I've heard they might keep a rigid 47 or something but not a big catalog. Looks like I will get the old west one I've been waiting for but who knows after that. 
DenInDenim View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DenInDenim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 9:31pm
This is the great news. I was so hoping for this theme for a while. Looks like we can go out in style if its the last. 
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 4:43pm
I think it's not a rumor. Maybe the Decision was short term before the Gold Rush Theme was set for casting. My Dealer here in Berlin-he's trustworthy- told me that he was involved in talks with Levis Reps about that subject. There will be some sort of realignment, probably saving cost. 
I will be again in Berlin in two weeks and get some more infos...
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 1:04pm
Guys I need some help. One of the snap buttons on my LVC Suede Sherpa jacket (F/W 2018) has broken and I need a replacement button. contacted Levis but they couldn't help me in this way. Neither they sell replacement buttons, nor they're able to repair. Didn't find any buttons on the web, but 'am sure the size of the button is the same on every Levis sherpa jackets.
Does anybody have some advice or link for similar buttons?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 7:36pm
Buy a Sherpa off eBay, cheap as possible- then replace it, can’t think of any other way.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2022 at 3:20am
I had a similar problem with a snap button on a Levis suede trucker, the quality of the snaps is pretty shoddy tbh - in the end I just got it replaced with a plain one by the local cobbler. it looks fine.
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2023 at 10:53am
So on the first Items for the very last LVC Season SS2023 Gold Rush are available at Cultizm:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 470471472473474 475>
  Share Topic