denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 464465466467468 475>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by zerfas zerfas wrote:

Not sure which theme this will be, probably grunge movement. But Levi’s Japan list Fall/Winter LVC Items here:

https://www.levis-fw2021.com/item/

To me it seems they’re running out of fresh ideas as seen on the same 1920s Balloons Rinse Pant from the Rocket City Collection. But some Interesting items like the leather jacket and the Climate Seal Jacket this time in Red…

Haven’t taken the chance in looking up the list for FW21 since the URL is dead, dammit.
This begs the question though, didn’t they already sell the Climate Seal Jacket in red ? I felt like I’ve seen that colour way too often when it comes to their 50s-60s collection.
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 1:34pm
They listed 34 seasonal Items. Yes the link was immediately removed. I remember there will be a biker leather Jacket, a 50's Tee Shirt in interesting color, two Type II Jackets in distressed and Black, a sherpa trucker in GREEN, Tab Twill Pants and an 1920's Balloon?, the usual Deluxe Shirts a sweatshirt similar to the one from the FW2020, an very interesting Shirt in Black/White and a very very ugly bomber like Jacket with leopard like style. The climate seal Jacket from 2013 was in dark red, but the new one seems to be more bloody/strawberry color.
But what theme this will be was hard to classify. 
skyrunner View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote skyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 2:23pm
Levi's Vintage Clothing Photoshoot: 'The Shocking Truth, 1950/60' Casting Call | Immo Klink - Modeling Auditions | Backstage

hopefully this should cover it for next season, no pics of the clothing but some info on the photo shoot.
"your mother ate my dog"
"not all of it"!!!!!
crispycornflak3s View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 6:05am
Thanks for the infos, zerfas and skyrunner !
So with the link to book for the shoot, we can tell the next theme will be based around exploitation flicks from the 50s-60s. So lots of leather and pre-distressed jeans are to look out for in the look book.
I think the most interesting will be the jackets and the shirts.
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 4:23pm
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 1:30pm
I found a LVC bag from 2012-13 I believe, not sure if it went into production?
Up for sale- look at denmbrotherhood on Instagram- if your interested.
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 2:54pm
I’m about to move and I’m planning on unloading a few older LVC pieces from 2002-07. Nothing too special — I don’t think — but I’d like to give members of the community the option of obtaining them before I take them to Goodwill. Watch this space.
ciakciakciak View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ciakciakciak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 2:10pm
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 5:10pm
Howdy- from Orange California
zerfas View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerfas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 5:33am
there will be some Pullovers in geometric Black/White, too...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 464465466467468 475>
  Share Topic