denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 475>
Author
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRIZZLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 10:08am
Picked up a pair of big E that have me stumped. They are paper patch with chain stitch to the back pockets.There is no number to the top button but the denim seems to be good.They have labels to the inside and the pocket bags have stamps on them.
I am no longer able to post pictures for some reason , is there some way I can get an idea of what I have?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 10:22am
Originally posted by GRIZZLY GRIZZLY wrote:

Picked up a pair of big E that have me stumped. They are paper patch with chain stitch to the back pockets.There is no number to the top button but the denim seems to be good.They have labels to the inside and the pocket bags have stamps on them.
I am no longer able to post pictures for some reason , is there some way I can get an idea of what I have?

What sort of stamps on the pocket bags?
Are the labels silky? I found a big E thrifting last week,
Got temporarily excited until I saw the silky wash tags-
Then I knew I was In LCV town.
GRIZZLY View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRIZZLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 11:28am
They are definitely not vintage , I am pretty good on identifying vintage denim.
I am wondering if they are LVC or some kind of Far East knock off?
I own several pairs of the US and Japanese repro but these are different.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2020 at 3:18pm

They are definitely not vintage , I am pretty good on identifying vintage denim.
I am wondering if they are LVC or some kind of Far East knock off?
I own several pairs of the US and Japanese repro but these are different.

Maybe European made, think I have mistaken some of these pants as being fake....I in think they use different tags that were used in the US?
GRIZZLY View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRIZZLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 12:27am
Says 'Made in U.S.A.' on the paper waistband tag which still has the tear off portion with sizes printed on it.

Inside fabric wash tag is sewn on half way across the internal size tag and has:

217  A/5

03010       501          0001

40/38        00            000

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 5:23pm

Says 'Made in U.S.A.' on the paper waistband tag which still has the tear off portion with sizes printed on it.

Inside fabric wash tag is sewn on half way across the internal size tag and has:

217  A/5

03010       501          0001

40/38        00            000

Do you have Instagram? Send me a few pics at denimbrotherhood
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 2:29pm
Looks like LVC Japan is getting a limited edition s506 jacket made from Cone denim.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGItVxnhAkR/?igshid=1ja20t719vzes
Lordjon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 2:09pm
[QUOTE=Shorty Long]Looks like LVC Japan is getting a limited edition s506 jacket made from Cone denim.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGItVxnhAkR/?igshid=1ja20t719vzes[/QUOTE]

Only for big guys!!
OzziesApparel View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OzziesApparel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 4:44am
Hello,

I have two LVC Menlo Cossack aka Albert Einstein jackets for sale. One in Large and one in Extra Large. Limited to 500 pieces worldwide.

See my listings in the link below.

https://grailed.app.link/IFDJiT55Rab

https://grailed.app.link/nekntF75Rab

STYLE: 392040001
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 12:29pm
Selvedge stretchy pants!

LVC Flat Trak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 475>
  Share Topic