denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 475>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jewellben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 12:42pm
those 44 fit well
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:52pm
Has LVC ever released a sherpa denim jacket or is that a relatively recent item and therefore confined to mainline Levi's?
Helixing my inner beanie
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 5:00pm
I remember seeing one in the LVC lookbook I think two years ago. 

Maybe this?
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 10:13pm
Many thanks Slimstraight, now if only that was available in one-wash denim!
Helixing my inner beanie
skyrunner View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote skyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 11:27am
couple of pics for next season surfing apparently, and Albert Einsteins Menlo Cossack jacket.

"your mother ate my dog"
"not all of it"!!!!!
Supper15fiets View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supper15fiets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 3:17pm
Does any one has the hickory sack coat in XL for sale from the handshake collection??
zanderbill View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zanderbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:19am
Originally posted by Supper15fiets Supper15fiets wrote:

Does any one has the hickory sack coat in XL for sale from the handshake collection??

topgearskin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote topgearskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:43pm
Picked up the "cheap" 1915s from the Levis site. Interesting that they have changed significantly since I picked up a pair 3 years ago (IIRC)
The ass pockets have increased in size, the coin pocket has changed shape and moved about 2cm lower in relation to the waistband. The denim is completely different - seems lighter and a looser weave. It also has a different shade to it, more like a natural indigo.
Will post some comparison pics when I remember how!
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:50pm
Apparently it's a slightly lighter weight denim too, although both are officially listed as 9oz. No, I don't understand either!

Overall, do you think the changes are for the better or worse TGS?
Helixing my inner beanie
topgearskin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote topgearskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:55pm

I hate to say it, but I think the changes aren't for the better
Annoyingly, if I was to do anything with the 1915s it would be to add some depth to the shallow hip pockets.
Will be interested to see how they fare after a soak
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 475>
  Share Topic