Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 475>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 3:18pm

The 'Bird of Prey' leather jacket that Aero made for LVC around 2003. This is one of the brown horsehide ones.

ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 4:04pm
That's a really cool jacket
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 6:44pm
^ love it mr randal! The aero constructed leathers are the only LVC examples I would spend any money on, and particularly that example your wearing there.
Speaking of which aero, having been re-constituted by the founder ken Caldwell, is set to release a new pattern that is based around the example your sporting. I am certainly counting my pennies at the moment.

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1168

Edited by mr randal - 22 Dec 2012 at 9:04pm
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 9:15pm
AH- I think you got the wrong link- it's this one:

They also were talking about reviving the pattern for the Blue-Black, and they already make the Scorched Up LVC as the six pocket hippy jacket.

I wonder if this is to replace some of the patterns they've retired that are linked to the Will  Lauder/ Alexander Leathers drama that has consumed Aero Leathers and Fedora Lounge? Strange days over at Aero...
erk View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 10:07pm
I didn't ask cultizm because they don't measure he same way we do.

Thanks for the help. It's hard to remember/keep track of different models sizing throughout the years.
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

AH- I think you got the wrong link- it's this one:

They also were talking about reviving the pattern for the Blue-Black, and they already make the Scorched Up LVC as the six pocket hippy jacket.

I wonder if this is to replace some of the patterns they've retired that are linked to the Will  Lauder/ Alexander Leathers drama that has consumed Aero Leathers and Fedora Lounge? Strange days over at Aero...

I stand corrected, I had actually linked what I thought was the correct 20's half belt. Seems my memory isn't what it used to be!
I think the thread would be well served (I'm speaking more to my faltering memory) to see a few more shots of the thunderbird Mr. Randal.
indigoeagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigoeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 4:00am

The 'Bird of Prey' leather jacket that Aero made for LVC around 2003. This is one of the brown horsehide ones.

Looks like the 47s have arrived well.

deluxestyling View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote deluxestyling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 10:08am
I tried on an LVC blue/black half belt in Cinch London a few years ago and I'm sure it was made in Italy. Were their two versions? 
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by indigoeagle indigoeagle wrote:

Looks like the 47s have arrived well.

No, actually your 47s haven't got here yet! Those are a pair of size 32s I've been wearing raw ala AFUSMC. Not so surprising for the holidays, I imagine they should be here soon.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by deluxestyling deluxestyling wrote:

I tried on an LVC blue/black half belt in Cinch London a few years ago and I'm sure it was made in Italy. Were their two versions? 

No, there was only the Aero version of the Blue Black. But there was a Turkey made version of the Rough N Ready bootlegger type that Aero produced.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 475>
  Share Topic