denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Osaka FIve: SDA, Full Count, Evisu and more
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Osaka FIve: SDA, Full Count, Evisu and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:00pm
some fit pics 

and lastly 

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:57pm
got some 2000 no.2's and i love them :) 

pablo t View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pablo t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 1:28am

Been wearing my LVC 1890s for most of the summer. But took advantage of the last of the summer sunshine to wash my FC. HEre's a few quick n dirty shots. (Literally... didn't get all the dirt out). TOok the FC out to Morocco with me... now that's some proper wear.

Comparison shot at the end is with LVC 47 and 55, both of them two or three washes. THis was the 1108's first machine wash.

rnrswitch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rnrswitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 6:11am
Proper  Paul!

On another note: I have always wondered why folks seem to always go for the SD 103 rather than the 101.  The 101 is the full cut correct.  I have always wanted some SDAs and I think once I am done with the blacksmiths I will hop into some.
Too bad your momma's a bitch, cuz I totally coulda been your daddy.
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2013 at 1:58pm
The 101 is the full (50s) cut switch, although the 102 is even fuller! They are great jeans in my opinion and pretty much the perfect cut for me. I have a few pairs actually so would definitely recommend them.
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 4:34pm
jez yer run o the mill "electric blues are startin to come out!" update on my double volante X sda champloo jeans collab (103 cut):

#nofilter

rakuten is entertainment
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 5:20am
scored my grail pair of jeans a month ago , Fullcount 1100-10

they are a ww2 detailed jean in fullcounts 1108 cut which is my perfect combination 

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 6:00am
some pics of my 1108's

Edited by Flash - 02 Feb 2014 at 8:20am
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 10:07am
SDA 101 - bought these in 2010 and have worn them on and off for 2.5 years. approx 5-6 washes.

whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 9:41am
Full Count 0105SFS I bought for a good price from eBay last year. They are an export version of the 13.7oz 0105 model that Full Count released for Europe about 10-12 years ago I believe. In addition to the cinchback, other departures from the standard model are the inverted arcs, lack of a red tab, Scovill rivets, red selvage and some tacky kanji on the upper left thigh, which I scraped off with the tip of a blade from a Swiss army knife whilst still raw, you can see still the outline. They've subsequently had 2 washes at 40C to get all the shrinkage out and with some wear and further washes, I think it'll disappear. The denim has so much character and is similar to my Vintage label Momotaros - perhaps it's the Zimbabwean cotton(!) I'm certainly looking forward to wearing these. Flash had a pair a few years back but sold them.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic