denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Osaka FIve: SDA, Full Count, Evisu and more
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Osaka FIve: SDA, Full Count, Evisu and more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 12:27pm
I'd take it you are experienced in getting the right fit Flash, did you foresee the shrinking on the 2000 no 1's. I,m asking cause I favor the unwashed fit
dislectic
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 12:45pm
Yeah mate I knew they shrank quite a bit so I sized up , my true waist is between 29 and 30 so I got a size 31
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 10:36am
removed the bartack on the red tab and the bottom arc on my Warehouse 1001sxx 

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 11:48am
took a few comparison pics of the no.1 and no.2 tiger selvedge 

no.2 on the left        no.1 on the right 

both denims are similar but the no.1 shows a little more slub , the colour of the no.2 is a little more green caste ( dont think i could capture it on camera )but both are very rich 

and one of the tiger selvedge itself 

davidpll View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote davidpll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 8:00pm
New to the forum, but just got these SD-007 from BiG.

Fit photos:

Some detailed shots:

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2016 at 9:34am
won an auction on yahoo jp for these Evis 2101's , well chuffed :)

( pics are from the auction )

had a pair years ago and sold them , always regretted it 

Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:34am
Finally got the evis 2101's , sooooo stoked ( never should have sold my last pair )

took a few pics at work 

the back pockets are blank for the time being but a kind sir by the name of Maynard is going to have them painted at the london store for me ( thanks again mate )

the rivets on this pair are different to my last pair , my previous pair had your standard LEE style rivets . 

really like the denim , super soft and quite smooth 

the sizing tab had me a bit stumped because this wasnt used untill the name change to EVISU but this pair also had the evis tab in the center of the waist , im thinking these were made quite close to the name change because of the overlapping details as more recent runs of this model didn't use the evis tab inside the waist band 

ill get some fit pics up in a few days because the lighting sucks but i really like the fit  

eleks View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 11:37am
Congrats on the pair! Really like those 2101s, have never known about this model from Evisu.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 12:20pm
Nice score Flash - quality denim and details.
They remind me of Kids wartime Lee's, with the brand patch on the left back pocket.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 12:27pm
thanks lads 

always thought the same mate , seen a pair in Tokyo in almost deadstock condition ...... but they were like 70000 yen iirc , bit much to spend on kids jeans :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic