denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guns
    Posted: 27 May 2022 at 2:20am
Remember about 10 yrs ago after Sandy Hoook. I came on here suggesting America sort out its fucked up gun laws? And I got shouted down on this forum by gun lovers.

Seems in Texas women don't have to worry about being forced to carry unwanted pregnancies. Those kids will never make it past school anyway.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 3:22pm
10 years ago, the gun guys would have wanted you strung up.
How times have changed.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by redchris redchris wrote:

Remember about 10 yrs ago after Sandy Hoook. I came on here suggesting America sort out its fucked up gun laws? And I got shouted down on this forum by gun lovers.

Seems in Texas women don't have to worry about being forced to carry unwanted pregnancies. Those kids will never make it past school anyway.

IIRC- didn’t you call for an all out ban on guns?
And if so- are you calling for one of those again?
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 6:45am
Of course not. Guns are required tools in many professional scenarios.I had no requirement to be armed as a a student. I needed a gun in the army but I didn't need one in 30 years as a police officer in Manchester. And I certainly never wanted wanted one either as I have no worries about the size of my dick.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 11:30am
Well that’s reasonable, I liked the idea when I was in your country, that the police carried no guns- not possible over here.
The red flag bill or law over here seems to be a good idea, and we shall see what other bills they come up with.
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2022 at 11:40am
I’d wager most people frequent forums like this to escape the rigors of real life. Especially the ill informed kind.
America has had bans on the kind of guns people think are the only problem and one solution. That decade long ban changed nothing, it was studied by lots of private and government bodies and the conclusion they all came to was that it changed nothing, unfortunately.

https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf
https://www.nap.edu/read/10881/chapter/1
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/rr/rr5214.pdf

But thanks for stopping by denimbro to hand us that hot take redchris.
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 6:51am
"LORD. THANK YOU FOR THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE OUR CHILDREN MAKE IN ORDER WE MAY KEEP OUR GOD-GIVEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BUY THE BIGGEST DICK-SWINGING GUNS AVAILABLE"
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 7:59am
Originally posted by redchris redchris wrote:

"LORD. THANK YOU FOR THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE OUR CHILDREN MAKE IN ORDER WE MAY KEEP OUR GOD-GIVEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BUY THE BIGGEST DICK-SWINGING GUNS AVAILABLE"

I vaguely remember 10 years ago- was it a constitutional right to have a big cock or a big gun- I forget the theme?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 11:38am
Chris- I think we are lacking the GUN LOVERS that we once had to get any traction here, I have the same amount of love for the few guns I have as I would for a screwdriver in my tool box- I don’t think about it at all….I do admire the attempt to stir things up, but I just don’t think it’s going anywhere. Keep it going, I find it sort of amusing.
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 12:44am
I'm very much for better gun control. I like the idea of having to keep ammunition stored at the shooting range.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic