denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jackknife imposter world tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by bringo bringo wrote:

Hi just joining this..

I remember when these imposters came out.

But who was making them??

ROY
bringo View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 9:02am
Damn! If I’d only known
If you want to view paradise. Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by bringo bringo wrote:

Damn! If I’d only known

I came so close to selling them off in 2018- but JK had so much
Stink on anything JK…Then 2 years later I was told the truth that
Kept in total secret, until it no longer mattered.
JD3711 View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD3711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 6:13am
I've heard finally that ROY Slaper made the "imposter" JK jeans!    You can check that to see where I found that, and I think it was either here, on denimbro, or maybe Fedora Lounge.   I believe it because the "imposter" jeans were excellently made.   LOL  No kidding!
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 6:18pm
Hey Broark- I know this is a loosey goosey tour, but it’s probably about time for your friend to move the pants along, they can be sent back to me, and I’ll send them out- or someone else can take a turn…and they can be sent to the next peep that wants them.
JD3711 View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD3711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 4:12am
So, what was the “truth” of JK? I’m a huge fan of their work, not how it flamed out in the end.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2022 at 7:31am
Originally posted by JD3711 JD3711 wrote:

So, what was the “truth” of JK? I’m a huge fan of their work, not how it flamed out in the end.

The JK cult leader- sort of a Jim Jones type, minus the poison apple sauce…
When no one was dumb enough to drink his Kool aid, and they seemingly moved
Production to a cabin next to a stream or river- this was the end…The total free fall ensued
Soon after- That’s when imposter JK appeared.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Hey Broark- I know this is a loosey goosey tour, but it’s probably about time for your friend to move the pants along, they can be sent back to me, and I’ll send them out- or someone else can take a turn…and they can be sent to the next peep that wants them.

Hey there, no problem send me your address and I’ll collect them and get them back to you!
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2022 at 6:43pm
👌 will do
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2022 at 6:19pm
Where are they going next? If no one has chimed in I’d take a stab at them (no pun intended).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic