denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jackknife imposter world tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 5:00pm
Neat looking selvedge on that jacket! Also those old ceilings in the bank are beautiful.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Broark Broark wrote:

Neat looking selvedge on that jacket! Also those old ceilings in the bank are beautiful.

I’m not familiar with this jacket, I suspect if it was 100% cotton- you would see the normal
White selvedge. I’ll have to do a little research on the ceiling, I would bet the ceiling is hundreds of years older than the building…This was the era of pillaging cool old shit from Europe.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 10:02pm
The tour pants are off to the second leg of the tour, I’ll post the last update tomorrow- been puppy sitting a 50 LB lug for the last 2 weeks.
Jack/Knife jeans View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack/Knife jeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 3:23pm
I am awaiting the pants in the mail.
I'd like a little advice on how to correctly post images. I have made a flickr account and put an image on there, but am not getting the image uploader to accept it.

So far:
I'm clicking the "tree" icon win the menu above the posting dialog box, which takes me to the "image properties" popup window. I then paste the image URL, but it doesn't allow preview or placement of the image.

Additionally, any help on posting a video would be appreciated.

Thank you
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 6:58pm
Jack/Knife jeans in the flesh! Now this tour is getting started.
I find that Imgur is the most efficient and easiest to use hosting site, no account needed.
Just drag and drop the photos from your desktop, they will automatically upload. Once they're uploaded right click and copy the image address:

Then click the tree at the top and paste that URL and it should preview for you like so:

For hosting video you'll likely need a YouTube account...video is a little more clunky to handle by comparison given the size. But you can upload any videos there, upload them as unlisted and they'll only be visible to people with the direct links shared here. Just a thought. 
Let me know if you need any other help.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Jack/Knife jeans Jack/Knife jeans wrote:

I am awaiting the pants in the mail.
I'd like a little advice on how to correctly post images. I have made a flickr account and put an image on there, but am not getting the image uploader to accept it.

So far:
I'm clicking the "tree" icon win the menu above the posting dialog box, which takes me to the "image properties" popup window. I then paste the image URL, but it doesn't allow preview or placement of the image.

Additionally, any help on posting a video would be appreciated.

Thank you
there is a way of hosting on flikr, but it's pretty convoluted.

(on a desktop) If you click on the share icon in the bottom right corner of the image you want to share (the curly arrow), it'll open up a sharing window - copy the URL in the BBC code option, and paste it into notepad or similar. it should look something like this: 

Then copy the code that's in the img tags - in this case https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50946016346_4656c3f06c_o.jpg - and paste it into the image thingy here. 
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2022 at 1:06pm
Hey everyone, I have the imposter jeans but unfortunately they are much too small for me. I can do up the bottom two buttons and that's it...Cry
I have a lot more background I'm going to post, if it's alright with everyone here I was going to offer these up to a local friend who might be interested in wearing them.
If not no worries, I'll post a lot more background about the entire imposter project. Just been caught up with real life stuff lately!

x
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2022 at 1:16pm
Since it’s your friend, go ahead at let him wear them.
Longshanks View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Longshanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2022 at 6:18pm
Hey it’s me, Broark’s friend. Got a quick picture of me wearing the pants the other day, and they actually fit pretty well! Rise is a little lower than what I would typically go for but other than that it’s a solid fit.
I’ll try and get more pictures throughout the weeks!
bringo View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 6:40pm
Hi just joining this..

I remember when these imposters came out.

But who was making them??
If you want to view paradise. Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic