FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: mister freedom lots of it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
1939Bill View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1939Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: mister freedom lots of it!
    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 10:48pm
Interested in the corduroy blanket lined jacket and or any jackets in that style. Please send photos of anything you may have, email is as follows wbcosko@sbcglobal.net . I apologize for not having any social media otherwise I’d reach out to you there.

Cheers!

William
gonboogaloo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gonboogaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 5:39pm
So I’ve been a big collector of MF for years and I have gone down in sizes. Much of what I have is size 36 pants and large shirts, vests, outerwear from various collections. There is too much to post here. Much of it is deadstock.. I have started posting items for sale on @gonboogaloo my Instagram handle. Please reach out to me there if you are looking for something or like something that I have posted.

I also have freewheelers, ooe, blue blanket, runabout goods, Lvc, etc. Contact me if interested. I won’t post items if I know someone wants something that I have from DB. Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic