denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rising Sun goodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rnrswitch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rnrswitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rising Sun goodies
    Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:49pm
Folks,  Allow this to be the beasting thread on all things Rising Sun related.  Being the resident Rising Sun fanboy, I decided it best that I start this thread.

I absolutely love the aesthetic of pretty much all Rising Sun Garments.  They all have a handmade personal vibe to them and that is because they are all handmade in their little haberdashery by the few folks they got working there.  The prices are kinda steep and they are sometimes hard to get a hold of, but maybe that is part of the allure.  It's like battered woman syndrome.  they just keep coming back.

Some pics of their great stuff.

The Rising Sun Ranch Hand jacket:

The Engineer Jacket I was never able to get.  I snapped a pic of this washed version when i was at the shop.

Some beautiful Black Smiths.

Share what y'all got. 

Bandit, I know you got some.

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 11:14pm
You de man rnr!! ^^^ 
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 1:53am
I can almost smell the hardware thread rnr??? Might be time to repost our desert trip.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 2:49am
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 2:50am
Rising Sun Neustadter repros.^^^
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 2:52am
Nonriveted View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nonriveted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:37pm
Rnr - saw your jeans at RS on sunday, thought I would post em

mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 5:44pm
Do I see the words "striped duck" on that note?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:20pm
If I had to guess- I would say that a piece of lined duck was going to be on the inside of the waistband?^^^
rnrswitch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rnrswitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:32pm
Wabash duck waistband lining. My mouth is watering. Hope to have the yummies by inspiration.

THanks for posting mike.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
  Share Topic