denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rising Sun goodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 90>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indigo_eagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigo_eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 4:36am
Big shame.

topgearskin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topgearskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 5:28am
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

Does someone over in blighty carry these TGS? I've been interested in those too.

Not to my knowledge - I saw them in the Denimheads shop in Prague last week. They had the machinists cap, the blacksmiths, cattleman jacket and the mixed tees all in stock. Weirdly at a higher price than buying them direct, but at least I got to try them on. All items were very well made and had great details. The blacksmiths were similar sizing to LVC if there can be such a thing!

Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 6:51am
That sucks. Does anyone know if it feasible to remove the suspender buttons from a pair of Blacksmiths? I love 98% of the design, but dont wear suspenders.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 10:15am
that is a shame - never ended up getting any, but I loved most of their cuts. Too fast expansion? Didn't they attempt to do some kind of mass market range last year? 

If tkmaxx is anything to go by, it looks like the selvedge denim wave has crested and people have mainly moved on so it was probably the wrong time to do that...
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 10:24am
I'm sure RS won't be Hodis' last project, it'll be interesting to see what he gets up to next.
I make things out of leather.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 10:32am
Thanks Hollows, comforting to know, and btw I'm with Mr Black on the duck ranch hand. RIP :(
Happy Hooligan View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Hooligan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 11:42am
where is everyone seeing they're going out of business?
devilish View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Happy Hooligan Happy Hooligan wrote:

This^. I follow their Instagram and have seen nothing about this. Their blog/website makes no mention of it either???
Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 12:55pm
WHAAAAAATTTTT!!!!! That is shit news for certain...better see if I can get a few of the items I've been lusting after before they are gone. Cry
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
ongaku View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ongaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by devilish devilish wrote:

Originally posted by Happy Hooligan Happy Hooligan wrote:

This^. I follow their Instagram and have seen nothing about this. Their blog/website makes no mention of it either???

http://instagram.com/p/r3NbVBQUKO/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 90>
  Share Topic