denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rising Sun goodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 888990
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 9:26am
Thanks mate
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 5:30pm
Sansome has his finger on the pulse- selvedge denim chinos and now ‘50s jeans for the new West Side Story...
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 1:53am
I emailed them and was told that the Blacksmiths are still made in California and they use the same sewers. There new range will be made in Asia. I am waiting far a reply as to where their denim is made.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 6:10am
Originally posted by rnrswitch rnrswitch wrote:

Very pissed.  I had a very nicely worded dig on bandit and the reason why his ab elfelts look better than mine is because he wasn't worried about wearing his RxCs or something of the sort  Wink... lame!  Somehow it was lost in the interwebz.

Anyways here are the AB Elfelt.

The inside pocket tag.  Beautifully done.  It is the small details that get my crotch all warm and wet..

I believe Hodis does all of the branding/marketing designs.  All of it looks beautifully done.

That didn’t take long- here they are.

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

I forgot that we still have a few mining photos floating around, this is back
When Levi still sent their peeps on Inspiration trips, back when they didn’t
Have just a business man running the company.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 6:34am
Originally posted by Rivet Head Rivet Head wrote:

Originally posted by illumin8em illumin8em wrote:

I just saw a photo of Mike Hodis' duck jacket that he wore at Inspiration. Holy crap, I can't believe not one of you privileged folks who went have mentioned it. I don't know the rules on posting other folks photos, but it was on Archival Clothings flickr

Are you referring to this one:

Met with this dude yesterday, Going to paint his new shop, this place is a thousand times
Better than any shop he’s had before- he purchased
A old gas station from the 1920’s, it has a 3,000 sq foot brick building in the back- place is so
Cool.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 8:36am
I think finding some photos of the AB Elfelts was what first brought me into this particular orbit. they are such a lush pair of jeans...
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2020 at 8:53am
Originally posted by killer b killer b wrote:

I think finding some photos of the AB Elfelts was what first brought me into this particular orbit. they are such a lush pair of jeans...

I was always a fan of the cinch and back pocket combo, Mike copied the original fit, So when I had a pair, I never wore them where they were supposed to go, you could practically hike them all the way up to your teets, or you could put a volleyball in your crotch- and wear them at the waist...Maybe the highest- waisted pants I’ve ever own...or seen ( on the original)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 888990
  Share Topic