denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Market
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MF for sale : PANTALON OUVRIER - RAYURE and METTIS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MF for sale : PANTALON OUVRIER - RAYURE and METTIS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MF for sale : PANTALON OUVRIER - RAYURE and METTIS
    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 2:56pm
For sale the Rarest of the rare unworn Pantalon Ouvrier Rayure. The striped pants long sold out in the Les Apaches collection
I also have the indigo Mettise pair too unworn mint as seen on site here:
Posting pictures on here is such a pain in the ass so I posted instagram link. Thought I would try here before doing Buy it now on eBay. 

I only tried pants on. They are mint and have suspenders and are 16.5 inches across waste.

There are pictures of it on my instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CEnvgoIBrlf/

As well as a couple other things like Chemise Hirondelle size 39 medium and the hat is $100 for Bros.
I also have Midnight riders size 31 and 34 and denim riders
Looking for reasonable offers on Pantaloons and Hirondelle
I can email more pics if you want
Thanks for looking
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 4:45pm
What size are the denim Riders Dungarees? And what does the waist measure on them?

Thank you!
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
Mctoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 7:31pm
The Denim Riders are marked size 34 and the measurement on the waist is 16.5 inches
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 7:40pm
Dammit. If only they were an inch bigger. I need a new pair so fucking bad. I’d pay $300 for a pair of 36’s in a heart beat. My 34’s are too tight. I need to work out!
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
Mctoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 8:41pm
So sorry my friend. Yeah my stuff is mainly around size 33.

Besides my unworn pair of Pantalon Ouvrier Metisse, the indigo pair, I do have a seriously worn pair that are huge on me. They measure 17.5 inches.
If interested send me email and Ill take some pics of them.
They do of course have the suspenders
Fran View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 10:44pm
Interested in the Pantalon Ovrier and Mettis, still for sale and how much are you asking?
Fran View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Fran Fran wrote:

Interested in the Pantalon Ovrier and Mettis, still for sale and how much are you asking?
Fran View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 10:56pm
Would you send some pictures please?
Mctoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Fran Fran wrote:

Would you send some pictures please?

Sure. message me your email
Fran View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 10:27pm
folk6@westriv.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic