denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Market
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Freewheelers Mulholland, Good Art and a bit more
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Freewheelers Mulholland, Good Art and a bit more

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Freewheelers Mulholland, Good Art and a bit more
    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 6:58am
Hello folks,

Any questions on the below please ask. Shipping tracked and signed for is FREE in the UK, £15 to the EU and £20 further afield.

Payment by either PayPal (friends & family or add the relevant %) or direct bank transfer, shipped when cleared (normally straight away).

Thanks.

Freewheelers Mulholland Jacket – Size 40 – Vintage Black 2019 tea core model: £1450

Bought Winter last year. If you don’t know too much about them then Freewheelers make about the best non-custom leather jackets out there. I think this is a masterpiece and have been tempted to persevere for the art of it but the jacket is just a tad small on me all over, I’ve expanded a bit. It’s been worn about 10 times, if that, for any length of time. It is creasing in the usual places and the tea core is popping through a bit around the collar as detailed in the pictures but on the whole it’s not even started its journey. Pretty much new, no marks, stains armpit marks of any kind. Originally cost around £1850 with some import costs on top. FW tags in the pocket.

Chest: 56 cm (laid flat, pit to pit)
Shoulders: 47.5 (laid flat across the back from seam to seam)
Back Length: 61 cm (bottom of collar to bottom hem)
Front length: 63 cm (shoulder seam next to collar to bottom hem)
Arm length: 65 cm (shoulder seam to sleeve end roughly following the curve)

Good Art Hlywd: £380 (for both, get in touch for separating the pretty pair)

Frisco necklace & Spanish anchor pendant. Worn under 10 times, really like them but have worked out I’m not really a chain man so selling for a bracelet instead. Come with their leather bags.

Measurements:

Chain including clasp: 58.7 cm’s
Spanish anchor including loop: 2.6 cm’s

Iron Heart 816 Work Pants, Khaki - Size 31 - £120

Great pair of trews, would keep but they are just a tad too tight on me these day’s. Slight fading from washing but no serious signs of wear but there is a very very small ink mark next to the backside seam which I’m sure will come out with wash and wear, barely visible. 7/10 condition due to fading/ barely visible grub.

Waist: 16”
F Rise: 10 1/2”
R Rise: 15.7”
Thigh: 12.4”
Inside leg: 30 1/2” (just over)
Hem: 8 1/2”

Iron Heart 816 Black Wabash Work Pants - Size 32 - £120

As above, just a bit too small now. Not had a great deal of wear and washed a few times, hence the fading. They do show fading signs from washing and the pics are a good representation. 8/10 condition from fading/ washing  only, no other signs of wear.

Waist: 16.7”
F Rise: 10 3/4”
R Rise: 15 1/2”
Thigh: 12.5”
Inside leg: 31 1/2”
Hem: 8 1/2”

Sunny Sports Cuban/ Camp Shirt - Size Small (more medium/ fit dependent) - £75

Bought a few years back from SE, barely worn (3 times max), washed a couple of times. Material is a mid weight very textured cotton. 9/10 condition.

Chest: 21 1/2”
Shoulder: 17”
Back: 26 3/4”
Sleeve: 9.5”

Edited by eastwest - 15 Jun 2020 at 7:58am
Robbie79 View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbie79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 5:26am
Hello,
Is the Freewheelers Mulholland still available? What's the condition and what price can you offer to me including shipping with UPS to Germany?
Thanks and regards,
Robbie
kion View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 9:53am
Hi there, this is probably way toooo late for this, but is the jacket still available by any chance? I am UK based btw. Cheers!
kion View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 9:54am
Just to clarify, I mean the jacket Freewheelers Mulholland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic