denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VINTAGE LVC CATALOGS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 7:26pm
That was and continues to be my favorite LVC collection. I love the SoCal hotrod stuff, I still own 3 of the shirts and wear them regularly, the skull, shirt, the pink eye ball shirt and the blue button up with the ringed planets on it.
Come to think of it, I bought one of the shorthorns from Mr Randal after he moved on from it too. The black and yellow one. I might have even owned the pink and blue shorthorn from that season too

If that flame belt is anywhere around a 32” waist I’d love to have it mike, you know, for posterity’s sake.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by robroy robroy wrote:

That was and continues to be my favorite LVC collection. I love the SoCal hotrod stuff, I still own 3 of the shirts and wear them regularly, the skull, shirt, the pink eye ball shirt and the blue button up with the ringed planets on it.
Come to think of it, I bought one of the shorthorns from Mr Randal after he moved on from it too. The black and yellow one. I might have even owned the pink and blue shorthorn from that season too

If that flame belt is anywhere around a 32” waist I’d love to have it mike, you know, for posterity’s sake.

Let me hunt down my other belt- this should go all the way down to a 28-30
I'll hunt for my second one, then let you at this one.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 5:43pm

Found my other flame 🔥 belt- DM me here or Instagram
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 3:34pm

where did you get the space shirt? I've been looking forever but only saw a couple xtra-smalls floating around.

Does anyone know anything similar available?
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 8:45am
Originally posted by LazyS LazyS wrote:

where did you get the space shirt? I've been looking forever but only saw a couple xtra-smalls floating around.

Does anyone know anything similar available?

A seller on eBay had several and I snagged one. It’s a small, but fits big, I’m usually a medium in LVC stuff. I need to thin out my closet and was thinking of selling it. DM if you’re interested.
Gumball100 View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumball100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:12am
Has anyone had sight of the Fall 20 collection yet if there is one?
skyrunner View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:26pm
There is a fall winter 2020 collection 70s 80s punk theme as far as I know, (or as least that is in the works) I can't find any info online anywhere though,  As soon as I do I will.

"your mother ate my dog"
"not all of it"!!!!!
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Gumball100 Gumball100 wrote:

Has anyone had sight of the Fall 20 collection yet if there is one?

I will try and ask Paul O’neil for some details, with a little coaxing,
I can get it out of him.
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:36pm
1 (1).png
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.17.15 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.17.07 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.16.57 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.16.49 am.png

Gumball100 View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumball100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 3:52am
Great stuff, many thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic