denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denimbro to Denimbro proxy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 10:12pm
I thinks its spelt 'broker"
And the senses being dulled are mine
redchris View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 1:59am
I will proxy from the U.k. Just pm me.
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 5:43am
I can proxy from Belgium; although I doubt there will be lot of demand for Belgian high fashion from this board Big smile 
g_Cast View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g_Cast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 10:46am
I need help with a purchase from Code7 in Russia. They do not ship to the U.S. Let me know if you can help. I am willing to pay a small fee.
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 8:06am
needed to reopen this thread again. 

not exactly a proxy but i'm having a bit of trouble sending funds to a certain seller's paypal account located in the UK and i contacted paypal but they have been unable to provide a resolution. im looking for a kind soul located in the UK to receive this amount in their paypal account and re-forward this amount to the seller on my behalf for a fee. 

the items in question are records in case anybody feels like it might be a shady deal. anybody willing to help?

thank you.
faithless, the wonderboy
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 8:40am
Im a Double 0 (kind) Soul if that works for you?

Pm me ranon.
maxamillionmose View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maxamillionmose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 8:43am
^^ ask the person your payment to prepare an invoice or money request through paypal and send it to you. I often have problems sending money internationally and so far this has worked for me when faceing that problem.
everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 9:28am
a million thanks 00!

max, i've tried that route and no luck. i was informed by paypal's cso that apparently my country has limits sending to accounts listed as NPO's (not sure how true this is since the issue i've been having has been well documented with no fix after doing a search). nonetheless i appreciate the kind advice.
faithless, the wonderboy
BillTheButchr View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillTheButchr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 12:08am
Edit: Handled. 

Edited by BillTheButchr - 23 Jun 2014 at 4:47am
Instagram.com/billthebutchr
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 8:13am
Seeking proxy in France.
I make things out of leather.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic