denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spring Bottom Levis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spring Bottom Levis
    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 7:38pm
Hi all. Wanted to introduce myself here on the forum , and put it out there to any and all collectors of vintage Levi's that I have an intact pair of Spring Bottom Levi's that I found back in 2013-ish in the crawlspace of an early settlement home (that had been built onto over time) in Logan, Utah.
While I am a collector, and Hunter of all things old, and have always thought these jeans were such a neat find - I also recognize the historical significance of these jeans. That they need to be in the hands of someone who can properly care for, and appreciate these Levi's. Therefore, I am going to look at selling them, and officially invite anyone to this thread with questions, offers, or even just friendly advice
Scott P View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 7:41pm
Btw, I have no idea how to post pictures on here.. Help!?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 7:56pm
Is this the brown pair on eBay- the one for 32k?
Scott P View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 8:20pm
No, but I did see those actually
Scott P View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 8:53pm
Mine are similar to the ones on eBay but those looked less worn. Mine have some holes and a few patches or self repairs from original owner. Other noted difference is mine have a leather reinforced looking straps, rather than the all denim straps on his from what I could see. Again, I will try and add some photos here if someone would be so kind as to give me some advice on the easiest way to do that
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 8:58pm
Pocket bag stamp? LS&Co rivet? Or Pat May 1873 last and Co rivets?
Scott P View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:09pm
Ah, think I've figured it out. Let's give this a try..  

Edited by Broark - 13 Nov 2019 at 3:16am
Scott P View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:10pm
Or not lol.
Scott P View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:25pm
I've uploaded images on imgur, then copied and pasted http to box here that says "enter web address of image" but it's not seeming to work for some reason.
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:32pm
That forum function “helpfully” adds the http:// for you which means unless you clear that, the copied imgur link also includes http:// thus doubling it up in the code. Make sure to clear the http:// in the forum box, then paste the imgur code in the box.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic