Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kapital

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 4:44am
I also agree. Beat Century Denim they’ve made in my opinion.
Still likes the brown ones a lot
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 9:07am
Might be worth pinging Johnathan (Bandana Almanac).  He proxied my 1-2-3s a number of years ago.  Not idea if he's still living close to one of the shops or not.  That was like five-ish years ago
Nathan Ford View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 12:54am

Hello, a newbie here. I'm about to buy the Kapital ring coat, but there is very little information about sizing (or, the fit seem really flexible). So, here are my small questions: The length on the Kapital's website is the front length or back length? The front seems way longer, I think?? Any tips to get a good fit? This guy has a good fit? https://imgur.com/a/nRBr5                    

It would be great if you can help, thanks!           

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Nathan Ford Nathan Ford wrote:

<p ="Msonormal"><span lang="VI">Hello, a newbie here. I'm about to buy the
Kapital ring coat, but there is very little information about sizing (or, the fit seem really </span>flexible). So,
here are my small questions: The length on the Kapital's website is the
front length or back length? The front seems way longer, I think?? Any tips to get a good fit? This guy has a good fit? https://imgur.com/a/nRBr5                    

<p ="Msonormal"><span lang="VI"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal">It would be great if you can help, thanks!           

It looks kinda tight on the guy in the photo. What's your height and weight? If you want it tight and a bit short, a size 1 is probably the way to go. Size zero is recommend for petit frames. Size 2 fits average or close to average guys. The fit is very flexible and the front usually hangs lower
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 5:27am
Thank you! I'm 5'8/140 lbs, sort of thin build with only 33" chest. What's your opinion?
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 9:27am

Thank you! I'm 5'8/140 lbs, sort of thin build with only 33" chest. What's your opinion?

I think you would be best off with a size 1
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Mr. Q Mr. Q wrote:

Thanks again, now I feel more confident with size 1. Btw, Do you know the length on the Kapital's website is the front length or back length?
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 11:27am

Originally posted by Mr. Q Mr. Q wrote:

Thanks again, now I feel more confident with size 1. Btw, Do you know the length on the Kapital's website is the front length or back length?

I'm pretty sure it's back length, but keep in mind the neckline in the back is pretty high, it's where all the material for the hood sits
sleepymrp View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepymrp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 7:19pm
I will be visiting Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto next month. I am interested in checking out Century Denim jackets and jeans. Any recommendation to go specific Kaptial stores? Thanks. 
Blackadder View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 1:07pm
Ebisu.  3 stores there within walking distance of each other, so you can check out all 3.  You can find Century denim at Legs Craftsman.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic