denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kapital

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 1:30pm
Always been tempted by the ring coat but could never convince myself to pull the trigger.  I don't think I've ever seen a shot of someone wearing one that didn't make the outfit look 10X cooler.
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Iron Horse Iron Horse wrote:

Nâzgul hoodie on fleek.

Dang it Iron Horse you beat me to it!
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 3:46am

Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 6:45pm
Kapital shirt and hat
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Mr. Q Mr. Q wrote:

Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

that denim one is really nice- I see that one a lot over on styleforum and IG. I’d be curious as to how that one drapes and moves- must be a little stiffer than the twill/moleskin versions.

The denim one is currently in stock at CottonSheep. I love the contrast stitching on the lapel. I haven't tried it on either but it's only a 10oz and didn't look that starchy in person. Drape wise, it's probably pretty similar to the katsuragi moleskin.

I broke down and bought one of the denim ring coats- am looking forward to its arrival more than anything I’ve bought in recent memory...

Yes, the contrast stitching on the turned out lapel is really striking, adds a little something for sure.
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 11:45am
Nice! How's the drape, fabric hand? Does it feel rough on the neck with the extra stitching? Do the blues bleed easily? Is the extra weight noticeable?
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 2:21pm
I will let you know in two to three weeks!
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 1:09am
The denim ring coat came in today!

It is a lighter denim and has a slightly lineny feel, like new chambray. In fact it feels a lot like a heavy chambray.
Hangs much like all the twill ring coats I’ve tried on.
I really like it- will try and get a picture this week at some point.
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:12am
Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

The denim ring coat came in today!

It is a lighter denim and has a slightly lineny feel, like new chambray. In fact it feels a lot like a heavy chambray.
Hangs much like all the twill ring coats I’ve tried on.
I really like it- will try and get a picture this week at some point.

Nice! With the colder weather the wool ones are looking better to me now, haha. Looking forward to the pic! Thumbs Up
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 1:08am

Denim ring coat- liking very much!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic