Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Wellbeing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 8:32pm
What is stuck in your head .
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 8:43pm
Thanks. Shoulda been obvious but my mind doesn't work that way...
Geeman View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 11:06pm
Maybe easy for me to say as I have a very little investment in this site as I post here so infrequently (reasons previously discussed) but I totally get where Mr R is coming from. For anyone discovering this forum or returning to it,it would appear to be a very small, blinkered forum dominated by personalities with infrequent new content other than a couple of threads supported by an even smaller group of contributors. Upon retuning to see what the solution was, what was there to encourage him to care enough to engage again and work out a solution???
After the emotional response to the possible end and the group hugging and promises of getting back to the good old days...a more distant observer such as myself can already see nothings really changed or is likely to.
https://instagram.com/thegeelewis
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 2:35am
Thanks for the apology Mark, i only wish you would have volunteered it earlier instead of us having to force it out of you at gunpoint.

While we're in a reflective mood.. Conners-gate happened nearly 2years ago and for what its worth i saw my standpoint as defending our artistic rights, as i can see you've read it and find it hard to disagree that ive managed to get my point across using good natured humour.
I have ran some forum members out of town in the past, but so have you, the difference being we allow you to forget your indiscretions whereas i'm now reminded of mine on a daily basis, mainly by you and (more recently) mainly as a distraction tactic.
Not a day has gone by since you returned to the forum that i haven't heard what a cnut i am, nobody has mentioned the shit with Jake for a good 6months. The problem as i see it is everyone who joins the forum is already 'en garde' because of my 'apparent' cunty nature.. but y'know non of us are perfect and if we're only at our best 95% of the time the law of averages doesn't work in my favour simply because i post with more frequency.... This instance last week with Tisarto which has already been 'forgotton' if i was involved you would still be banging on about it it well into 2025 so maybe instead of giving a dog a bad name, give it a rest instead...
as you've probably gathered these last few weeks (and it came as a surprise to me too) the vast majority of our forum members do have some very, very kind words to say.

There's one thing for sure G, trying to keep it buoyant is a soul destroying job!
It is small but i would rather contribute to a small, focused denim forum than a reddit-esque joint where folks don't even bother reading the post above, you makes your choice... I personally don't see small as negative, like ive said before gazzillions of people watch Love Island, that doesn't make it quality programming.

Ooms, well said old friend... well said
I'll endorse anything for cash
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 3:23am
I’ll just add that while dude may have been the ‘victim’ of Connersgate, he was surely the chief ‘perpetrator’ of Leroygate, so surely those two balance out in a form of rough justice.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 3:43am
There has been a degree on 'victim blaming' over these last couple of pages so i'm happy to continue the trend and say Connersgate was entirely dude's fault...

Shit this'll need at least 3 winky faces Wink Wink Wink Wink

I'll endorse anything for cash
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 6:40am
Why don't we just leave Conners and Leroygate buried rather than pulling the hand out of the grave?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 7:49am
Connersgate- 00 had some valid points in his opening statement, dude had a choice, steer away from the shit storm, or fly directly into it, what came next was predictable. What’s left to say?
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Thanks for the apology Mark, i only wish you would have volunteered it earlier instead of us having to force it out of you at gunpoint.

While we're in a reflective mood.. Conners-gate happened nearly 2years ago and for what its worth i saw my standpoint as defending our artistic rights, as i can see you've read it and find it hard to disagree that ive managed to get my point across using good natured humour.
I have ran some forum members out of town in the past, but so have you, the difference being we allow you to forget your indiscretions whereas i'm now reminded of mine on a daily basis, mainly by you and (more recently) mainly as a distraction tactic.
Not a day has gone by since you returned to the forum that i haven't heard what a cnut i am, nobody has mentioned the shit with Jake for a good 6months. The problem as i see it is everyone who joins the forum is already 'en garde' because of my 'apparent' cunty nature.. but y'know non of us are perfect and if we're only at our best 95% of the time the law of averages doesn't work in my favour simply because i post with more frequency.... This instance last week with Tisarto which has already been 'forgotton' if i was involved you would still be banging on about it it well into 2025 so maybe instead of giving a dog a bad name, give it a rest instead...
as you've probably gathered these last few weeks (and it came as a surprise to me too) the vast majority of our forum members do have some very, very kind words to say.

There's one thing for sure G, trying to keep it buoyant is a soul destroying job!
It is small but i would rather contribute to a small, focused denim forum than a reddit-esque joint where folks don't even bother reading the post above, you makes your choice... I personally don't see small as negative, like ive said before gazzillions of people watch Love Island, that doesn't make it quality programming.

Ooms, well said old friend... well said

Nothing was forced from me, I said my piece at a time of my choosing, and when asked about it from someone who was concerned but not consumed by rage. I would've said it much earlier, if you hadn't been such an entitled loud cunt in this thread in the first place.

Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

There has been a degree on 'victim blaming' over these last couple of pages so i'm happy to continue the trend and say Connersgate was entirely dude's fault...

Shit this'll need at least 3 winky faces Wink Wink Wink Wink

This, and your preceding comment, really highlight some of your weak spots. Highly ungracious in perceived victory, quick to claim credit for group efforts, unashamed to play the victim while dealing out insults and judgement.

mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 8:41am
Okay, so critical voices have been given their say, let's move on as a forum.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic