Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Small Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 308>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:19am
I also think that's a nice idea. I'm in.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Geeman View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:36am
Would be happy to show you guys round the manor!
https://instagram.com/thegeelewis
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:19pm
Sounds fun Iā€™d be in
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:24pm
šŸ‘šŸ»
John B
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:53pm
I like the idea!
volvo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote volvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

The forum desperately needs a kick up the arse, here goes... Clear!
The main ting i like about our tour threads is the opportunity we all get for a butchers around your neighbourhoods, i like the holidays and such but more so i just like to appreciate the contrasts between where you all choose to live/call home, I enjoyed killer-b's 'Preston' bus station much more than Cornwall for instanse. Stand out posts have been Bartles (sufu) London, Flash's Belfast, HP's Canadian stroll, Ooms Indonesia and IronHorse's (fantastic) Taiwan to name but a few memorable contributions. What we often take for granted other folks find extrodinary and I think Its a shame that you need to be enabled by 'tour pants'

Would there be any interest in a 'Show Us Around Your Neighbourhood Thread' ?

Everyone and anyone can contribute, i appreciate that some of us live in large cities so lets say a 1 mile radius around your base, just mundane semi-detatched-suburban-shit if you like, no need for extravagance.

I have been without internet for the last week or so and maybe for days to come but i don't mind kickin'it off if there's any interest out there??

that's lovely!
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:02am
Originally posted by volvo volvo wrote:

Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

The forum desperately needs a kick up the arse, here goes... Clear!
The main ting i like about our tour threads is the opportunity we all get for a butchers around your neighbourhoods, i like the holidays and such but more so i just like to appreciate the contrasts between where you all choose to live/call home, I enjoyed killer-b's 'Preston' bus station much more than Cornwall for instanse. Stand out posts have been Bartles (sufu) London, Flash's Belfast, HP's Canadian stroll, Ooms Indonesia and IronHorse's (fantastic) Taiwan to name but a few memorable contributions. What we often take for granted other folks find extrodinary and I think Its a shame that you need to be enabled by 'tour pants'

Would there be any interest in a 'Show Us Around Your Neighbourhood Thread' ?

Everyone and anyone can contribute, i appreciate that some of us live in large cities so lets say a 1 mile radius around your base, just mundane semi-detatched-suburban-shit if you like, no need for extravagance.

I have been without internet for the last week or so and maybe for days to come but i don't mind kickin'it off if there's any interest out there??

that's lovely!

I second that motion, 00.  You and all the Brits have given us all a stand-up summer (special mention also to Smooth Sailor).

It really has been terrific to see quiet all the quiet corners of the world through Bro-eyes. 

I may not have been babbling away to you all as of late but that doesn't mean I haven't been savouring pictures of Shredwin and his little girl sharing a good belly laugh and, yay, collecting evidence that Bob Dale has managed to reconnect to the forum to project his steady, Roy-jeans-enhanced gaze at us.  If I'm in need of a good blast of colour therapy, I search for Johnb or Mr. Q's latest offerings.

And, oh look, I can see the origin of killerb's quiet smile captured in a photograph taken outside a baker's shop decades ago.  And then there's Buler's gorgeous splashes of history.  Who knew that there were people who were prepared to grin like an idiot for the camera back then?  I reckon if Buler showed us a picture of his local haunts, they would feature a lot of library catalogues. LOL

For some reason, all these things (plus the smart-n-tart banter of the Brit Bros) are a real comfort when I am feeling worn out by all the petty and disappointing stuff I encounter in my workday.  It's a reminder that there's something more important, more eternal, beyond my little drama-filled bubble. 

So, yes, I heartily support your idea 00.  In that spirit, I am also going to make an effort today to purchase a decent, idiot-proof camera.

OK.  Back to my drama bubble...

HP Sauce
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:49am
I'm up for this! 
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 1:20pm
great idea and a good kick, hopefully.
dislectic
bartlebyyphonics View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 10:30am
obs

yes.

oversharing is my forte...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 308>
  Share Topic