denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 181>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Ukeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 5:14am
The RS & RN 2's were Nihon Menpu

jrdonald View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote jrdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 1:42pm
Hey. I am a long time lurker and small time contributor. In a vain attempt to earn my spurs I thought I would upload a few pics of my Roy collection. I have a couple of pairs of the contest jeans, which were pretty well worn when I got them, which I have worn more. I can post pics of those if anyone is interested in seeing them? They came from Dr Heech and eBay.

Big Bro 01, Big Bro 02, Kinda Special 01 & RS04

jrdonald View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote jrdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 1:58pm
A few details...

The cat couldn’t care less.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 2:18pm
Always love to see some Roy photos, feel free to share away!
I love the back pockets on the Big Bros.
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 2:44pm
Agreed. Those Big Bro pocket are great. Thanks for sharing. 
Ukeno, those Nihon Menpu's look fantastic! Hopefully he'll get into more of those again. 
Would also love to see another RN run for us folks with chicken legs.
jrdonald View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jrdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 12:43pm
As promised, here are some pics of the pairs of Contest Jeans. I’m sure some of you guys were involved and might have an interest in seeing these

Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 1:00pm
You bought two different pairs of the same contest jean? The top pair is amazing. That was from Heech?
jrdonald View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jrdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 1:14pm
Ha. Yeah. The bottom pair came from Heech, the top pair I got for £17 plus postage on eBay! I think they may have belonged to Mr Randal originally, but can’t be sure.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:13pm
Nice to see them again. Couldn't get on with the slanted pockets, and the 'front diaper' look they gave me. Amazing denim though.
Anyway, still have an old pair of his pre Selfedge 1st runs, which are more up my alley.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 12:25am
Yes, those top pair were mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 181>
  Share Topic