denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 181>
Author

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 6:18am
Cozzie.  Can't confirm the 'last release' portion but Roy posted on his Instagram the jeans would be for sale on the 5th.  
TheEscapist View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheEscapist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 9:50am
Details of the RT2 are here: https://www.selfedge.com/roy-selfedge?product_id=2450

Edited by TheEscapist - 03 Jul 2019 at 1:34pm
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:15pm
That link doesn't seem to be working
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheEscapist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

That link doesn't seem to be working

Hmm, not sure why I could not get the link to work, but I just changed it to the URL

Cozzie View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:40pm
I believe that was for his last release w them back in November or somewhere around there. I was told that there is a new release coming on Friday that will b in store only and will b his last.
Cozzie View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:42pm
Thanks b&t. I’m hoping they release them online too turns out I can’t make it to the city on Friday now and I really want a 2nd pair of Roy’s b4 he’s done.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheEscapist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Cozzie Cozzie wrote:

I believe that was for his last release w them back in November or somewhere around there. I was told that there is a new release coming on Friday that will b in store only and will b his last.

His last release was the R01. These are the RT2 which I think they will add inventory to the site for on Friday at 2pm PST. 

It seems like his normal routine is to do several releases in the same cut so hopefully there will be a few more variations of this one before he is finished. 
Cozzie View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 10:19pm
Oh ok, my mistake. Thanks escapist I should have looked a little more thoroughly. I’m glad to see that they will b for sale online. The guys at the shop got me thinking about doing something crazy

I really like the cut of the RT2. I have the RO1 and like the looser fit but it will be nice to have another pair from Roy that are a little slimmer fitting.

Edited by Cozzie - 03 Jul 2019 at 10:30pm
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 2:34pm
Did anyone go for these?
Too much Denim - too little time...
Cozzie View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 4:49pm
I picked up a pair. They should b here tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 181>
  Share Topic