Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147 181>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 2:53am
So, Is anyone going to try their luck with today's offerings? 

I guess Roy learned from the previous time when it was announced that the Buy button comes live at 12:00 and in fact many were able to buy minutes before that. This time the website says "...around mid-day..."

I am going to watch from the sideline.
Too much Denim - too little time...
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 3:29am
I've already got a pair of the Test Lot jeans which are the same cut if I recall correctly, so I'll be watching from the sidelines too.
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 6:27am
It doesn't matter how Roy sets up the buy process.  There are going to be people who miss out and stomp their feet and throw a fit like a child no matter what.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:52am
I’ll watch but not planning to purchase
I really dig his roomier cuts. The Memorial and Peanut. Not interested in the RS
toolonginexile2 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolonginexile2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:05am
Is the RS slimmer than the memorial?

Edited by Dr_Heech - 14 Apr 2018 at 8:16am
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:32am
The RS is lower rise and slightly slimmer thighs both are deal breakers for me.
I like high rise and roomy. Haha
toolonginexile2 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote toolonginexile2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:44am
I hear you and thanks for the reply. Just took a look at the RS measurements, the 35 FR on the 35 is less than 12 before shrink....a bit low for me as well
mattymo View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mattymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 3:40pm
Just had a super disappointing interaction with Roy. I purchased a pair of the RS00 jeans today and later received a refund because he had oversold that size. I get that I am not entitled to his clothes and I am not stomping my feet and throwing a fit as described above. However, he did offer to sell me jeans, I accepted the offer, paid him money, and received conformation through PayPal. He then backed out of the transaction.

I politely told him I have wanted his jeans for over five years and that I was disappointed and asked if he could reserve me a pair on his next run given the circumstances. He went on to mock me for being disappointed, referred to me as a "turd", stated I was getting on his nerves, and said he would rather slit his wrists than put on an act to sell me something.

I am completely shocked as this is someone I looked up to for a long time. From my perspective, it seems like he has no appreciation for the people who have an interest in his clothes given the high demand. It seems like he has the impression that he can act however he wants. I will gladly forward anyone the exchange. 
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 4:02pm
Have you just signed up to tell us that?!
Helixing my inner beanie
mattymo View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mattymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 4:20pm
Hey I did sorry long time lurker. I thought others would be interested. If you are not that's cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147 181>
  Share Topic