Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

show us around your neighborhood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 5:50am
That's better, Bartleby. At some point, I will attempt to use my new camera to show you the little beasties who wave to me from the forest in our backyard.

Hint: they wear little robber masks and are rumoured to be running in several local municipal elections to formally confirm that they run the show anyway.
HP Sauce
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 10:55am
Aye, don't let my inner-city post skew, it does show a distinct lack of greenery but Sheffield does have more trees per person than any other city in Europe, 4.5 million.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 9:22am

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 28 Oct 2019 at 1:38am
I'll endorse anything for cash
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 10:38am
I expect he'd be happy you saved it too.
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 7:09am
I love her, 00, beautifully framed in all her hairy-arm-pitted glory.

I'm hiking up my tights and striking a warrior pose as I type this.
HP Sauce
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 12:09am
Pull the choke out a bit...

C'mon lazy bones's, get those cameras out
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:51am
I can have a walk around our field with my camera but I think you guys have seen it all at this point.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:11pm
Your field still safe CSL?
dislectic
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:03pm
Thanks for asking, Smoothsailor. So far the fires are still quite a ways from us so we probably won't have a problem. A couple of years back we had one come very close & were ready to evacuate but the fire crews got it under control with two planes & a helicopter dropping water from a local pond...
crispycornflak3s View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 7:21am
My gf and I went on a small hike as a break from the feastful Christmas meals. The forest of Fontainebleau is quite near our neighbourhood.

It was a very gloomy Saturday. No sign of the Sun anywhere, and it was quite warm and humid for an end of December.

I didn't take much pictures since we were rushing a bit before it got dark.
Below is part of L'Antre des Druides (The Druids' Lair). Lots of tiny caves (enough space to put a cauldron and make some potions), as well as menhirs and large stones. You can easily get lost between the rocks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic