denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEROY STRAUSS *TOP TOP ELITE* WORLD TOUR.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 92>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Leroy Strauss Leroy Strauss wrote:

No one wants to be a catfeltbro.

Speak for yourself!!!
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 1:05am
They have arrived...and they’re too small. We both forgot about the leather suspenders but Foxy says he’ll send them along as well. I took some pics so whoever’s next just let me know and I’ll send them if you like.

shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 5:11am
What’s the waist measure now?
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 7:28am
The waist right now is exactly 32. I’ve given them a bit of a pull and it feels like they stretched a bit to be almost wearable. Might give them a whirl after all but too hot and humid here still to wear them out and about on a weekend.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Iron Horse Iron Horse wrote:

The waist right now is exactly 32. I’ve given them a bit of a pull and it feels like they stretched a bit to be almost wearable. Might give them a whirl after all but too hot and humid here still to wear them out and about on a weekend.

Seeing that your the diplomat, that brokered the return of the pants- Take your time.
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 2:56am
I believe I am next in line but as Mike said: take your time and enjoy this well deserved treat! (and it seems like they fit after all!)
Too much Denim - too little time...
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 4:43am
You’re right guys, they did stretch enough to be wearable!

Went into Taipei today for an annual health check and thankfully it rained hard last night so it was cool enough in the morning to wear jeans:

Into the locker they went as I changed into awful, unflattering clinic clothes:

The free lunch at the end:

The clinic is right next to Taipei 101, the tallest building in Taiwan (tallest in the world when it was finished in the ‘90s) so i walked around some. This was old Japanese-era housing stock that was taken over by ROC troops when they fled China to Taiwan. Lots of these around, this one had been converted into a sort of boho art/design and organic food park:

Went to a nearby shopping center to look at pomade, shave stuff and Tokyo Hands only to find the latter had closed. There’s a Studio Ghibli shop though:

Crazy corn dogs:

Manhole art:

Huge slide; wish I had this as a kid:

Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 9:02am
Great update Bryan!
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 9:54am
Damn these have shrunk a bit over the tour haven’t they?
The cut seems more of a slim straight than a classic straight leg?
Cool how different it looks on the different participants.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 11:13am
I didn't notice much of a difference on the fit the two times I had them tbh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 92>
  Share Topic