denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEROY STRAUSS *TOP TOP ELITE* WORLD TOUR.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 92>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:39pm
The tour jeans came back to Oregon this Saturday. I didn't realize the inseam was so short, closer to my knee than my foot it appeared. After a cold soak I managed to stretch them out to an acceptable length I think, and they dried in time to make a quick trip to Portland for OpenHausMarket where a few friends were set up.

I forgot I was in tour jeans for most of the day so little was documented, but thankfully my personal photographer remembered and managed to catch the jeans and I in flattering pose.

I did not like that yellow line at all. After reviewing the pics I realized every other space had the same, but this was the only one that I noticed and it felt like a boundary.
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:46pm
Old Portland Hardware & Architectural

Too much to see in one visit in this place, I in no way captured what it has to offer. Next time.

whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 6:48pm
Had a rare casual Friday where I could wear the jeans to work. I'm a Building Manager at a health center, basically keeping the building secure, functioning properly and acting liaison to any facilities worker or contractor on site for projects I cannot do by myself. I cannot show much of my building due to HIPAA confidentiality limits, but it's pretty boring anyways.

We have just begun a 2 year 13 Million $ renovation/expansion project that is now 2 months behind due to budget negotiations.

Had to install a ADA ramp for when the construction team takes away ours next week.

After opening the building in the morning, I usually take care of any instrument sterilization needs from the day before, a role that I'm beginning to regret volunteering for. Most fellas won't know what their looking at, but the gals will (I can describe if someone wants). Don't worry, instruments were sterile to start and were just being
re-wrapped.

Also had sprinkler and fire alarm inspection today so a lot of time was spent in this miserable stale air mechanical room. You're looking at Air Handlers, Water lines, Steam lines, and the last photo is a filter from the our Dental clinic that catches all the junk you spit out in the chair and that gets sucked out of your mouth. We have to change it quarterly and send it off. I can't believe somebody wants that junk.

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 11:32pm
Good stuff!
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 10:49am
now that's an autoclave , great stuff indeed illumin8em. Jeans fits good to
dislectic
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 10:31pm
changed some brakes in borrowed driveway. miss my tools :( damn thieves

bartlebyyphonics View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 12:44am
great post/s
great fit
great speculum collection there...

whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 7:40pm
Sorry folks. Going through a life event, and not the happy kind that I can document and show here. I'll try to muster up something interesting soon.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:04am
No bother Justin, life events take priority.

This thread is currently one of the best aspects of the forum, does it need to come to an end?

I mean Leroy isn't checking his watch and they don't have much wear can't we just keep it rolling whilever they're 'known' forum members wanting to take a leg/month?
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 5:51am
illumin8em, ditto what 00 said about prioritization (and about letting a good tour develop like fine wine).

Besides, I'm still crossing and uncrossing my legs after your magical and not so mystical surgical equipment tour.

I mean, what gal doesn't love to be reminded of the feel of cold, hard steel in the morning? Gah!
HP Sauce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 92>
  Share Topic