denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEROY STRAUSS *TOP TOP ELITE* WORLD TOUR.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 92>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2020 at 11:44am
He is very active on sufu and even in the TCB contest.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2020 at 7:36pm
Got a reply from Foxy, he asked where to send them, I gave him my address for expediency and to just get the ball rolling, sorry about cutting in line.

If they don’t fit me I’ll just take some photos and then move them along.

Edited by Iron Horse - 30 Aug 2020 at 9:16pm
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 1:43am
Well done Bryan!
Too much Denim - too little time...
Leroy Strauss View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Leroy Strauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 9:32am
If you reprehensible city boys can't get along, I'm going to reclaim my jeans and stuff them into a collapsed gold mine on Palomar to wait a hundred years for the next worthy champions.

I never trusted the lot of you anyway, you pay FAR too much mind to my wretched, languorous brother. That should have been a clear warning, anyone who admires that conniving hornswoggler isn't fit to wear my trousers.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 5:11pm
Incredible. We’re not worthy.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 5:19pm
Sorry Leroy, but they’re on their way to me now.
Levi Strauss View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Levi Strauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Leroy Strauss Leroy Strauss wrote:

If you reprehensible city boys can't get along, I'm going to reclaim my jeans and stuff them into a collapsed gold mine on Palomar to wait a hundred years for the next worthy champions.

I never trusted the lot of you anyway, you pay FAR too much mind to my wretched, languorous brother. That should have been a clear warning, anyone who admires that conniving hornswoggler isn't fit to wear my trousers.

Serves you right for copying my jeans in the first place.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 8:16pm
Was wondering when we would hear from Levi.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 9:05pm
I’m ready for the fisticuffs.
Leroy Strauss View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Leroy Strauss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Levi Strauss Levi Strauss wrote:

Serves you right for copying my jeans in the first place.

We all know who copied who. If you'd had your druthers, they'd be made of felted cat hair! Your great "sustainable" innovation! Your legacy is ill-gotten, you contemptible reprobate! Speak truth! No one wants to be a catfeltbro.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 92>
  Share Topic