denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEROY STRAUSS *TOP TOP ELITE* WORLD TOUR.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 92>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 1:09pm
Middle aged men playing games that you would expect out of a 10 year old, it doesn’t take 9 months to wash a pair of jeans and then pass them on- this is calculated sabotage, It can be nothing else.

Let me be clear, I’m not making a character judgement here, I am simply addressing the dishonest games that are being played by more than one person, I have a good idea who the uppity ringleader is.

Edited by Sansome - 09 Aug 2020 at 1:31pm
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 1:58pm
It seems pretty clear from his post that Foxy is preparing to send them on. I’ve no idea what the delay was all about but it sounds like he needed to clear his mind a bit and unfortunately the jeans were probably not high on his agenda. I doubt he was playing any games.
Helixing my inner beanie
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

It seems pretty clear from his post that Foxy is preparing to send them on. I’ve no idea what the delay was all about but it sounds like he needed to clear his mind a bit and unfortunately the jeans were probably not high on his agenda. I doubt he was playing any games.

If that is so, then good news, if it’s another 8 months- then I’ll be here again calling BS....and at that point, no explanation
Will do.
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 2:30pm
Shred why not call him out publicly on Sufu?
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 2:53pm
@slimstraight I kind of did. He posted a photo of his denim collection and I asked where he is stashing they Leroys haha
He replied saying that they are due for a wash before being sent along to the next participant. But it’s been over 7 months I think since he got them?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 2:59pm
Go back 2 pages, this thread came to a haunt on November 22- that’s when Foxy said 2 pages back, that he received the pants- so come August 22, it will be 2 months shy of a year.
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 9:15am
I tried to DM him here in July. As of today that message has not been read...
Too much Denim - too little time...
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2020 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Denimetc Denimetc wrote:

Don’t bother, he’s keeping them, I heard some beans spilled......

Edit- Maybe we can move on, this is all so f-ing boring now- wgaf Already

Edited by Sansome - 28 Aug 2020 at 11:49am
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2020 at 5:48am
Thanks for the tour either way Randal and Sansome
Was cool to see the updates we got.
Pour one out for Leroy.
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2020 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Originally posted by Denimetc Denimetc wrote:

Don’t bother, he’s keeping them, I heard some beans spilled.... 

That is just disgraceful!
Too much Denim - too little time...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 92>
  Share Topic