denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEROY STRAUSS *TOP TOP ELITE* WORLD TOUR.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 92>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Iron Horse Iron Horse wrote:

Thanks 00, September should be OK for me, maybe still hot but no worries, I'll wash them. Sleepy

I've been busy with life stuff lately since buying a place and moving soon, I'll be up and posting more though in general. I didn't want you guys to see my temporary digs in the 'Show Your Neighborhood' thread!

Does that account for the lull while everyone moves up the housing ladder LOL

If you thought it was expensive to partake in the leather jacket thread...
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:38am
I'm off to Havana in April- if the jeans would like a short tour of Cuba?
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:02am
Are you sure the brochure said Havana and not Haven? Mablethorpe could be a bit disappointing

Ive updated the line up, come on 'rest of world'...  Yeaster Bunny, Blackadder, do you guys fancy a go?
julian-wolf View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julian-wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:46am
For what it's worth, the jeans are all washed and ready to ship as soon as we get a name finalized for January. Sign up now and they could be on your legs by next week!
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Are you sure the brochure said Havana and not Haven? Mablethorpe could be a bit disappointing

Ive updated the line up, come on 'rest of world'...  Yeaster Bunny, Blackadder, do you guys fancy a go?

An italian lady friend of mine bought a plot at a Haven somewhere. She was trying to explain to us what she'd done but kept pronouncing it as Heaven. 'I've bought a plot in Heaven' she kept saying. It took us about half an hour to work out what she was on about.

Oh how we laughed....

(you had to be there. Or perhaps not)
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 12:19pm
Come on lads, who's going to take January?
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:13pm
Send them to me and I'll take them to Japan in January. Wink 
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 10:11am
That might not be a bad idea IH, the jeans will end up back in the US anyhow

Would there be any objections if we flip it? IH takes January then if the 'rest of the world' chime in...? those guys then off to Europe via foxy's 12th home in Bognor Regis and back to the US to their final resting place.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 9:05pm
Caveat: I'm going to Japan from Jan. 5-8, so they'd have to get to me soon. Sleepy

julian-wolf View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julian-wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 10:13pm
Where are you located currently? If you're in the U.S., that should be doable; otherwise, not as confident
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 92>
  Share Topic