denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LEROY STRAUSS *TOP TOP ELITE* WORLD TOUR.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 92>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 1:42am
Give us a twirl!! 

Originally posted by hollows hollows wrote:

The jeans accidentally landed at my place first, I couldn't help but take them for a quick spin before passing them along to Dude for the first official month.

www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:02pm
Can't wait! Cool
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Iron Horse Iron Horse wrote:

Looking forward to seeing details of the jeans, or are they a secret? Embarrassed
Nobody told me to be quiet. I'll make sure to give details once I get themBig smile
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 12:36am
Looking forward to seeing details of the jeans, or are they a secret? Embarrassed
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 9:51pm
Excited to see the first month.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 9:08pm
Looking good! I'm going to have to cuff the hell out of these bad boys
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:51pm
The jeans accidentally landed at my place first, I couldn't help but take them for a quick spin before passing them along to Dude for the first official month.

I make things out of leather.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Shorty Long Shorty Long wrote:

Did this thing get started?

I believe that I should be receiving them quite soon and I'll post pics when I do. Good news is that I actually have a really good camera now. Perfect timing. I will also being going to Colorado while I have the jeans so I can do more than just show Socal.
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 3:18pm
Did this thing get started?
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 2:13am
If it helps in the planning of the order of play - I am making plans to be in LA in the end of January - early February 2018. I intend to stay until Inspiration LA so I could take the Feb2018 slot and get the jeans from a LA Bro or from someone who is coming to the Inspiration!?

When is this planned to be starting? Already in the Fall or January 2018?
Too much Denim - too little time...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 92>
  Share Topic