denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leather Jackets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 61>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 58panheadfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 10:22am
Originally posted by DarinS. DarinS. wrote:

Wow that's not a line up, it's an arsenal! ^

Thank you!
58panheadfan View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 58panheadfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by SLAB2 SLAB2 wrote:

Top selection of leather jackets!

Thank you sir ⚔️ Your opinion means a lot to me! Because it comes from a conaisseur! 👌🏻😊
Addahn View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2017 at 8:05am
Wow. bringing the artillery!
I am just about to pull the trigger on a super customized canuck, but that HTC got me thinking... Too bad I usually need custom on the count of my huge stupid wide shoulders, ape arms and long torso.

Anyone have any decent pics of the patinas on the types of shiniki Himel uses, hard to find on Google image.
Also, I recently moved kinda near Boston, any good places to check out some leathers?
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 1:08am
quite the artillery there! Amazing selection. Great boots as well. I am a huge fan of engineers.
Grant View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 5:36am
Here's a couple pics of my well worn Eastman Leather A-1. The capeskin started out as more of a chocolate brown color, but as faded to nice lighter brown from years of wear and tear.

Blackadder View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blackadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 8:00am
Buco and the Few

Schott and Lost Worlds
andre View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 8:38am
" border=""> " border=""> " border=""> " border=""> " border=""> " border=""> " border=""> " border=""> " border="">
andre View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 8:39am
Hi to all participants of a forum! 
I like vintage clothes and, of course, qualitative leather jackets. Here my RYDER JACKET 1930s-40s Horse skin of a chromic tanning, Superheavy skin 4+oz. Pure Black Nylon Flight a satin lining, Talon brass of a zipper, Moleskin Cotton a covering of pockets, side buckles from solid brass.
Lost Worlds
To carry a jacket from skin time is heavier 3oz, than a trebuyets, over time she a stanovits is softer also on her than a proyavlyaets grain - heterogeneity, actually of the leather of an animal... This jacket is more than 8 years old, skin was carried, but all the same she can just be put, so heavy skin. though a nositsa she, after delivery, comfortably and conveniently, doesn't pass wind. Very qualitative materials and tailoring! The guarantee for accessories gives to Lost Worlds a lifelong guarantee for the skin and 2 years...
I apologize for my not perfect English.
andre View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 8:45am
Forgive, incidentally, has loaded too many photos!
andre View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 1:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 61>
  Share Topic