denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leather Jackets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 61>
Author
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bbcapone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:49am
Those pockets and the stitching show some high level craftmanship. Congrats.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 10:08am
Originally posted by SLAB2 SLAB2 wrote:

the back panel is different; I own that said jacket (if I assume correctly which one your are referring to)

I'll take your word for it slab, no doubt it will be the same one.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 2:46pm
Double 0, yes you’re thinking of the RC ‘30s Single Rider, really great jacket with the Sears Hercules style back panels:

A great, great jacket, will need to get one in my size some day. Tried once but it was too small, even sent it off to Mushmans to have the Hookless zipper replaced, but it’s found a good home with Slab.

Originally posted by bbcapone bbcapone wrote:

Those pockets and the stitching show some high level craftmanship. Congrats.

Thanks, yep not a wonky stitch in sight and lots of construction tricks pulled off with laser accuracy. I wonder who made the jacket.
Fre-co View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Fre-co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 11:40am

My Eastman ELMC horsehide G-1

Fre-co View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Fre-co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 11:42am
...and my Eastman Type A-2 Rough Wear 1401P
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 12:53pm
Outstanding fits fre-co
Are those stan ray pants?
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 2:02pm
the g1 one is ace. Great fit.
Used to own a eastman a m422a, never got used to the thin leather and furry collar. To warm in summer and to cold in winter. I hear u say, spring and fall. It didn't work for me. Still would like to own one , one day cause they look so good.
Great jacket Fre-co
dislectic
Fre-co View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fre-co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 2:44pm
Thanks chaps.

Indeed Stan-ray OG107 fatigue pants.
Fre-co View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fre-co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by smoothsailor smoothsailor wrote:

the g1 one is ace. Great fit.
Used to own a eastman a m422a, never got used to the thin leather and furry collar. To warm in summer and to cold in winter. I hear u say, spring and fall. It didn't work for me. Still would like to own one , one day cause they look so good.
Great jacket Fre-co

But this is horse! It does me pretty well through to December with a ballpark sweat underneath until it gets actually cold.
Cozzie View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 61>
  Share Topic