denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rite Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 6:02am
The Harvester ecru long-sleeve henley first sample is here, and aside from changing out the label, this thing needs no changes; John Lofgren hit it out of the park again. Cool

I'm expecting the final shipment in December, meanwhile I have a blog post and pre-orders up:

Edited by Iron Horse - 26 Oct 2017 at 6:33am
Inimitable N! View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Inimitable N! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 7:40am
absolutely gorgeous! living in the south really precludes me from ever needing a henley, but I may have to get on on principle alone

and as usual, the blog is always such a great way to let us inside the product and your brain, you and I seem to see the whole cone situation eye to eye... well, I'm more of a fan based on a history with levis going back to my childhood. thanks again for your thoughts!

still looking forward to the heracles in XL  
MisterTad View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MisterTad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 8:23am
I'm excited about the pre order. I happened to luck out on the timing since I have been looking for a nice henley.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 6:58am
Thanks guys; Ini, yep the blog was originally suggested by a friend and it's turned out to be a good a idea. Smile The Heracles in XL and XXL are here with me now, let me know if you need one.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:42pm
An update on the wabash and hickory stripe scarves set to arrive next week: I have lowered the price from $85 to $65. 

The reason being, the factory screwed up and misunderstood our directions, and accidentally cut off the selvedge line on the wabash scarves. This is the first time something this egregious has happened to John Lofgren. I've decided to go ahead with these, because otherwise they would be a waste, and because to remake them would mean waiting until Jan. 2018 as we bought up the last of this fabric, so the mill would have to make more. 

If you're looking for a stocking stuffer for Christmas Wink :

Edited by Iron Horse - 13 Nov 2017 at 10:57pm
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:52pm
link isn't working for me right now.
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:58pm
Fixed, dude!
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:52pm
was the factory owner filled with seppukuesque guilt for this mistake @ih?
rakuten is entertainment
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 6:01pm
Ooms, no word on his health status. Keeping him from sharp objects would be a good idea. Not answering the door to any wandering ronin named Itto Ogami who I "accidentally" paid 500 ryo to "fix the problem" would also be smart. Tongue 
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 6:47pm
LOL
rakuten is entertainment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic